The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

On Cats

didcot

2 hours ago, petethemole said:

I believe bearded collie hair can be turned into knitting yarn, also long-haired cats' fur.

When we got a hair trimmer for use in lockdown, I did suggest we should start a sideline in Giz-mohair jumpers (ref post of August 13).  For some reason that idea didn't go down too well...

• RMweb Premium
22 hours ago, big jim said:

fae has been pretty good and no longer climbs but hank is an absolute sod for it, as soon as he jumps up we get him and throw him down (gently of course) with a solid NO, if we see him about to jump again it’s a NO and he will look at us and not jump up until he thinks our back is turned 

Cats know what the rules are.

They just don't care.

• Agree 7

• RMweb Premium
53 minutes ago, Edwin_m said:

I thought it was BMWs that didn't have indicators and Audis that didn't have speedometers...

Now which of the new icons, will attract the most complaints?

Edit

Especially, since the thread on cats, has been hijacked!

Edited by kevinlms
More info

• RMweb Gold

A few years back, Cleo brought a live mouse into the house and deposited it next to our piano - into which the mouse made its escape!

Despite deconstructing the piano we coild not find it, by which time Cleo had lost interest.

SJP108_082602041104.jpg.d8ca36f8ff51cfbb7625f6cfb4253e75.jpg

In the end, my late wife sat patiently with Cleo in the room with the door shut until suddenly there was a noise from within the remains of the piano!

Cleo, who had been looking out of the window, shot silently across the room, and soon enough had caught & despatched the troublesome rodent.

All we had to do then was to re-construct the piano!:scratchhead:

• Like 6
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 6