Short HYA, by Accurascale

• RMweb Premium
1 minute ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

The size of some of this graffiti there must be full size spay booth in a siding somewhere,i take it you have real world views to work from.

i have plenty of pics of the full size HYAs to go at.....

• Friendly/supportive 1

12 hours ago, newbryford said:

And yes - I know the model number is incorrect!

Oh dear… “the rivet counters were up in arms over a couple of 2mm high numbers being incorrect!” 

One man was overheard saying “I’ll never attend a model railway exhibition again” 

*Everyone cheered*

I’ll get my coat 🧥 😂

I do love the model you’ve created though! I’ll have a go at one myself, if I ever get the time! 😂

• Funny 1

8 hours ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

If you have my luck the correct number might be released in the next batch with the graffiti already there on it..............looks great though,nice work.

Like many things....Mick won't need one! (Due to his exceptional skill at modelling things before manufacturers get around to it!)

• RMweb Premium
On 25/04/2022 at 11:05, woodenhead said:

Very good, I hope you have permission from the graffiti artist to reproduce their imagery inn 4mm scale 😁

As if........ 

Just received  two packs of the unpainted Nacco branded wagons as well as 6 packs of coal and 6 packs of Biomass and superb they are but none of the Nacco have taillights checking on Accurascale  website they should be fitted same code on the boxes as the website or did they change and didn't  fit these with the lights ?

2 hours ago, marshy said:

Just received  two packs of the unpainted Nacco branded wagons as well as 6 packs of coal and 6 packs of Biomass and superb they are but none of the Nacco have taillights checking on Accurascale  website they should be fitted same code on the boxes as the website or did they change and didn't  fit these with the lights ?

A/S website doesn't make any reference to a tail light on these - https://accurascale.co.uk/collections/cut-down-hya-hopper-wagons/products/unpainted-w-nacco-logos

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, marshy said:

Hi @marshy,

The Nacco branded pack was not fitted with lights nor advertised as having them. Lights only on Cemex and Tarmac pack As only.

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 1

We'll just leave this here... also @newbryfordthat's a cracking attempt! I hope you're pleased with it?

ACC2646NAC1TMC-G1.jpg.7923f19ae333a2389abac99bb9a64804.jpg

We've done this twin pack for £150 instead of £200. If you want to send us wagons for Graffiti then it is £100 per large wagon so this twin pack to get them both graffitid would be £200 + Weathering if you want it weathering. 

https://www.themodelcentre.com/acc2646nac1tmc-g1

Cheers!

• RMweb Premium
40 minutes ago, tmc said:

We'll just leave this here... also @newbryfordthat's a cracking attempt! I hope you're pleased with it?

We've done this twin pack for £150 instead of £200. If you want to send us wagons for Graffiti then it is £100 per large wagon so this twin pack to get them both graffitid would be £200 + Weathering if you want it weathering. 

Cheers!

Nice - but the wagon number should be 371020.... 😉

(I'm going to change mine)

And the other side looks like this.

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, tmc said:

Cheers!

Its not a genuine Banksy unless Mick does it.........

• Funny 1

33 minutes ago, newbryford said:

Nice - but the wagon number should be 371020.... 😉

(I'm going to change mine)

And the other side looks like this.

Now you tell us! Haha we'll do some more then with the correct number :)

• RMweb Gold

Hi everyone,

Due to an unpaid trade order we have a small supply of short HYAs in all liveries and running numbers back in stock. We can't see them hanging around for long, so grab them while you can: https://accurascale.co.uk/collections/cut-down-hya-hopper-wagons

Cheers!

Fran 

1 hour ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Due to an unpaid trade order we have a small supply of short HYAs in all liveries and running numbers back in stock. We can't see them hanging around for long, so grab them while you can: https://accurascale.co.uk/collections/cut-down-hya-hopper-wagons

Cheers!

Fran 

Canns models perchance?