Most Accurascale models ordered!

• RMweb Premium

Having read on the various model line threads just how many orders some have made with Accurascale, even of just one model I just wondered, who has gone bonkers & ordered the most?

I know I am not in the running but I have on order: -

Class 37

Class 55

Class 92

GWR Manor

Rake of 8 Mk2bs (Fran I need an Irish Rail buffet in BR WR blue/grey to complete the rake)

Some buffer stops!

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

The vibe im getting is not to put anything here in writing that can be used as evidence in civil proceedings,lets hope the chassis of there loco,s matches a womans jewelry box and they will have fabulous tractive effort.

As far as whos got what, i just like to support the lads war effort,suffice to say they put so much effort in to their wonderful products it would be rude not to buy them.

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

Oh dear, I won't be heading the league table.  Just 2 Siphons on order (might have been 3 or even 4 if they'd announced other version/colour combos I want).  Fortunately (for my wallet) they've not announced anything else I need though both the Manor and Class 37 had me seriously considering them.

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

pending..

A lot of Deltics, A few less 92’s and a similar number of 37’s.

Two Manors are via a retailer.

Two Mk5’s of each TP/CS

Biomass, Naccos, PFA Dragons, Chaldron

Already in possession..

HUOs, Cemflos, KUA, Yeoman/ARC tipplers, PCA, JSA, Cawoods coal, and DRS PFAs

Once some of the pending arrives, i’ll start looking at mk2’s, MHA.

Indeed only thing missing in my list is CoilA (never got my head around what this is), MGR (not sure on the liveries), CDA (waiting for the original blue one) and MDOs .., just not sure about that milk van. so those are a case of when not if…

Edited by adb968008
  • Like 1
  • Round of applause 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold

Rather than state what I have on order I am pleased to say what is coming thanks to accurascale’s flexibility is already paid and accounted for and therefore almost guilt free! However I always do feel a tinge of guilt when a box arrives for me and the missus spots it- “you spend more on trains than you do on me”!

Personally don’t understand the issue!

• Like 2
  • Funny 4

Just the re-run of the Castle Cement PCA wagons at the moment - 6 for now but would like to increase this as funds allow. 

At the moment there isn't any 37's that catch my attention, hoping for some privatisation liveries in the future. Don't run OHLE and therefore can't accommodate any 92's. The Deltic is out of my era. 

A 31 would be nice...

• Friendly/supportive 1

So far…

3 37

1 55 (might have to stretch the era for occasional railtours!)

1 92 (can’t stretch the era that much - will be for display!)

19 Mark 2b

18 MGR

Hoping for lots more releases suitable for 86-89/90 to add to this in future!

As can be seen the power of AS has caused me to order two (I was tempted by a Manor but have resisted so far!) models that were totally unnecessary and out of era!! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

There's a lot of Rule 1 being applied, looking at the order lists above.  Nothing wrong with that!

Multiple 37s and 55s on order.  More will follow.  If more detail is required "I'm taking the 5th" ;)

Steve

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

So I haven’t actually started building my layout yet, but there will be a lot of rule 1 going on when it comes to the era…

So far I have:

KUA

10 Yeoman tipplers

10 Arc tipplers

Then on preorder I have:

2x DRS 37’s

2x Deltics (one blue, one green)

2x 92’s (Caledonian Sleeper, Kernow’s Stobart Rail)

Fort William Mk5 sleeper pack

4x Network Southeast Mk2’s

9x HDA’s (3 packs)

PFA Dragon pack

PFA Nuclear Half height Container pack

3x packs HYA with GBRf branding 

wow that list was longer than I thought - think I have an addiction. I think I’d better make a start on making some baseboards, going to need something to run them on.

• Friendly/supportive 2

All this talk about ordering stuff is lethal, since reading this thread I've added a further 18 mgr to the tally.

I wonder if the accura team expected to get such a fan/customer base so quickly?

Even before they've got one uk loco to market they've become my toytrain provider of choice.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Premium

9 x PFA

6 x PCA

5 x PTA

4 x PCV

3 x HUO

3 x MDV

2 x JSA

On order 4 x HYA

I only have a small fiddle yard to branch terminus heritage railway layout which would justify none of those, but under rule 1 my imaginary scenario is a triangular junction with the main line.  When the main leg of that triangle is closed, short rakes of anything and everything can be diverted onto the branch, necessitating a run round at the branch terminus.

• Friendly/supportive 1

I've never bought a model train in my life before I saw Accurascale! They give great customer service and you can tell they love the real things as much as we all do. I have bought 5 x 37 and will hopefully be able to afford another 2x37 and the Fort William Mk5 coaches. I justify it as workings that haven't taken place yet, I'm just ahead of time! Please make some Royal Scotsman Mk1 coaches next :)

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium
On 27/01/2022 at 18:43, Gremlin99 said:

A 37 (and a second from the Heavy Tractor Group)

TPE Mk5’s

WCR Mk2B’s x2

IIA pair

2 pairs of the cutdown hoppers

I’m nowhere near the leaderboard! 

Add on a second pair of the IIAs. Thanks Patrick for the assist there! 

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1