Tonleigh Bridge (East Yard) Speedlink

Andrew P

3 hours ago, lmsforever said:

Thanks Andy good to see you back in action rolling stock is coming on very well   and runs well , scenery soon please  Ahappy new year to you both and looking forward to seeing more and also got plans for my layout.  Chris

Thanks Chris, and great to hear you finally have some Plans. I really must spend some time on ALL the Stock, not just with the couplings but also detail and weathering.

Seasons Greeting to you all as well.

• Like 1

Hi Andy

Just caught up on the pre-Christmas video. Good to see things running again.

I haven't done much on Notley although I have started the station building at long last.

Happy New Year and hope to see you back as your old self in 2023!

Paul R

• Thanks 1

On 31/12/2022 at 14:26, pwr said:

Hi Andy

Just caught up on the pre-Christmas video. Good to see things running again.

I haven't done much on Notley although I have started the station building at long last.

Happy New Year and hope to see you back as your old self in 2023!

Paul R

Hi Paul, and sorry I missed this NYE post, Seasons Greeting to you too. Old self? Good grief we don't want that back again. 🤣

• Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

Shock horror, I actually did some modelling today. SO, that means there could be another Video out on Friday. 😃 👍.

And a new layout started on . . . . . . 😀

• Funny 3

23 hours ago, AndyB said:

Funnily enough I found a plan last night  that would be ideal for you...

Don't you start,  🥴  I've enough trouble keeping this other mob under control. 🤣  🤣  🤣.

But what is it, sounds interesting? 😃.

• Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
4 hours ago, woodenhead said:

I think the speedlink sorting sidings add greatly to the play value.

Agreed.  I am looking forward to seeing them in action, as a 'Layout(s) you will never get around to building', owing to space and cost.  Therefore, like the models under construction of Lewes's railways, I will enjoy them vicariously.  Keep up the good work, Andy!  You inspired me to try videoing my own layout to-day for the first time.  Thanks.

• Thanks 1

On 06/01/2023 at 12:17, woodenhead said:

I think the speedlink sorting sidings add greatly to the play value.

Thanks Buddy, Yes, although so far only tested, I can see them being used more and more as Stock increases and playing WHOOPS, OPERATING starts in earnest. 👍

• Like 2

On 06/01/2023 at 17:12, shedman said:

Hi Andy, good to see you making progress again; I'll have to search ebay for a box of mojo to see if it works for me.  Like the progress so far, keep it up. All the Best, Trevor

Cheers Trevor, but I think I had the last box available. If I see any more I will be snapping them up, as they are so handy. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Funny 2

On 06/01/2023 at 17:20, C126 said:

Agreed.  I am looking forward to seeing them in action, as a 'Layout(s) you will never get around to building', owing to space and cost.  Therefore, like the models under construction of Lewes's railways, I will enjoy them vicariously.  Keep up the good work, Andy!  You inspired me to try videoing my own layout to-day for the first time.  Thanks.

They will be a great asset once I start playing with stock. Glad I inspired you to have a go at some Videoing. Cheers.

19 hours ago, pwr said:

Great to see you back on form Andy. 

Seeing those ED's led me to wonder if you intended to install third rail?

I'll get me coat.........

Paul R

Haha, NO 3rd Rail Paul, The Yards at Eastleigh and Tonbridge West don't have them for safety reasons, and so that's a good enough excuse for me to take the LAZY option and not bother. I have enough to do worrying about Buildings and other scenics etc. Watch out for next Fridays Video, (already filmed) for more updates.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
20 hours ago, pwr said:

Seeing those ED's led me to wonder if you intended to install third rail?

There’s a D in ED for a reason!

Paul.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1