Tonleigh Bridge (East Yard) Speedlink

Andrew P

• RMweb Premium
14 hours ago, lmsforever said:

Andy I miss your weekly video so hope you will feel a lot better soon keep taking the pills and dont run up and down the garden .

As do I even if it just means that I know when it’s Friday otherwise the closest I can get to the day of the week is Today.

Seriously though, do take care of yourself and do as SHMBO instructs.

Brian

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

NEWS REPORT = I did some work on the Layout this week. 🤫 

YES,  I cleaned the wheels on one of my Heljan 33's, just 8 wheels, over 4 days, at 10 to 15 minutes a day. Well I suppose it is what some people might call progress. I really must switch the controller back on and see if it runs now.

Back next week with another update I expect.🤣

• Like 12
  • Round of applause 1
  • Friendly/supportive 4

BREAKING NEWS. I was in the POD the other day, and I have almost 2 minutes of Video film,  😃

A few more days like that, and I'll have enough for a 5 minute Video before 2023. 🤣  👍.

I did forget to take any pics though. 🤫.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 14
  • Round of applause 5

Had this from You Tube earlier.

YouTube Creators <no-reply@youtube.com> Unsubscribe

12 Dec 2022, 18:43 (16 hours ago)

to me

Andy Peters

Way to create a community and culture unlike any other! Cheers to doing it your way this year – now celebrate #MyYearOnYouTube.

Your 2022 snapshot

48.1K Total views

240.5K Watch time minutes

2,862 Total likes

253 New subscribers

July Month with the most views

Your top viewed videos of the year

TREWITHEN No 9 Andy Peters World of Model Railways

TREWITHEN No 1 Andy Peters World of Model Railways

BUTE ROAD No 47 The Build continues Andy Peters World of Model Railways

Your community is growing

Top countries viewing your channel

United Kingdom

United States

Australia

Thank your fans for #MyYearOnYouTube!

All-time highlights

2,878 Days since your first upload

10.4K All-time likes

1,978 All-time comments

1,073 All-time shares

Now that we're expanding the YouTube Partner Programme and launching new ways for you to grow, we can't wait to see you put your spin on 2023. Never stop exploring your creativity! Keep inspiring, stay playful and bond with new fans along the way.

These insights were taken from aggregated data from YouTube between 1 January 2022 and 1 December 2022.

Was this email helpful?

Help Centre   ·  Email options

You have received this message because you signed up to receive emails about your YouTube channel: updates, announcements and personalised tips.

• Like 7
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

21 hours ago, pwr said:

Excellent news Andy. Hopefully the leg is on the mend.

Are you expecting Father Christmas to bring you any railway related gifts?

Paul R

Thanks Paul, No Railway gifts, not since about 40 years ago when I was bought a Loco and then SOLD IT. 🤣

Leg is no better in real terms, X Rays showed nothing other than the Ostio Arthritis that I knew anyway, and so its mainly live with it. Standing and Driving are the worst two things at the moment, I can walk with a limp in short bursts. 

Hope to be back here with a short Video before Christmas, IF, I can remember how to do them. 🤫 

• Friendly/supportive 14

19 hours ago, Adrian Stevenson said:

Great news! My usual Saturday morning routine is to have breakfast in bed and watch the latest video.

Cheers, Ade.

Cheers Ade, although I can think of much better things to do than watch my ugly mug when in bed on a Sat morning, its enough to put you off your Cornflakes. 🤣

Edited by Andrew P
  • Funny 4

2 hours ago, shedman said:

Pleased to hear this Andy, and am looking forward to it. I hope this is an indication that you are on the mend. All the Best, Trevor

Cheers Trevor, Not on the mend just yet, but coping with it better. 👍

• Friendly/supportive 7

22 minutes ago, Kevin Johnson said:

Andy nice to see you out in the POD. lovely video of the trains and rolling stock running.👍

Cheers Kevin, I had to give myself a good talking to, to persuade myself to go out and do a Video. 🤣 Glad you enjoyed it and thanks. 👍.

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold

Great to see you back Andy, you've been missed. Also nice to see you moving about a bit easier and smiling :) always good!  The trains are added extra, but nice to see a video appearing.  Hope you and Dee and the extended family have a great Christmas.  Much catch up soon!

Merry Christmas mate

Rich

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Bill37 said:

Great to have you back Andy, good running session and enjoyed the inclusion of the guitars at the end.

Have a merry Christmas.

Hi Bill, Cheers, and there may be more postings in 2023 than lately. Cheers for your input.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1