Andrew P

• RMweb Premium
13 hours ago, Andrew P said:

One new purchase this week.  I think it might need a little weathering. 😥

20240321_090238.jpg.01f39c5654347b8f019d9117baa95f11.jpg

Does it glow in the dark?

• Funny 3

Posted (edited)

The FINAL VIDEO from Tonleigh Bridge, I lost count so called it 36 in the Video, but its actually No 35. More to come once BABY POD is completed and the new Layout starts.

Thanks again to you all for your support and comments, and I WILL BE BACK.

Andy.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 11
  • Round of applause 1
  • Friendly/supportive 7

• RMweb Gold

Thanks again, Andy for this thread, and providing me with another layout to lust after.  Not seen your last video yet, but I hope I am not alone in wondering if the new owner will be showing us what is happening to the layout.  I would like to see some Speedlink-style shunting in action...

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

4 hours ago, jazzer said:

Thanks for the entertainment and inspiration you’ve given us Andy ! Look forward to seeing the new project develop.

Thanks Jazzer, Much appreciated. 

• Friendly/supportive 1

4 hours ago, C126 said:

Thanks again, Andy for this thread, and providing me with another layout to lust after.  Not seen your last video yet, but I hope I am not alone in wondering if the new owner will be showing us what is happening to the layout.  I would like to see some Speedlink-style shunting in action...

Thanks, There should be more shunting, Speedlink style on the new project, as I am planning various ideas already. Cheers, Andy.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, sjrixon said:

Enjoyed that - Good to see one last train going past. Good luck with the new pod....

Thanks Scott, BABY POD will be a challenge, but one I'm looking forward to getting on with after the work is done. Cheers. Andy.

• Like 1

Thanks for the video Andy, nicely explains what is happening in the POD.👍
Shame you had to let Tonleigh Bridge go before completing everything you planned to do.😟😪
Please let us know the the thread for the new layout when you get around to starting it. 👍😁

• Agree 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi Andy sorry to hear your circumstances. Its a shame Tonleigh Bridge had to go .Good luck with baby pod .Cant wait to see your new project. Take care Andy .

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gz3xzf said:

Thanks for the video Andy, nicely explains what is happening in the POD.👍
Shame you had to let Tonleigh Bridge go before completing everything you planned to do.😟😪
Please let us know the the thread for the new layout when you get around to starting it. 👍😁

Thanks Bryan, Will do mate.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IAN K said:

Hi Andy sorry to hear your circumstances. Its a shame Tonleigh Bridge had to go .Good luck with baby pod .Cant wait to see your new project. Take care Andy .

Thanks Ian, hope your well mate, I will start soon I hope. probably end of May.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, David Bell said:

Hi Andy. Best of luck with the building work and the new layout in Baby Pod.

Will look out for your next thread

Cheers

David

Thanks David, I'll put a link on here for the followers. Cheers Buddy.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, jcarta said:

another era ends......Only one thing to say

Hasta la vista Andy 😁

The new one will be smaller, and built to Exhibit, so it can be sold easier as well. Cheers Buddy.

• Funny 1

15 minutes ago, Hal Nail said:

Here's a layout idea you might like :)

Well BIG THANKS for telling me, how great to see it in use again. Cheers Buddy.

• Like 2

Hi Andy - I don't comment often but it was good to see another video and nice to know that Tonleigh Bridge went to a good home even if it wasn't what you'd planned. Best wishes to Mrs. P and I hope she is improving and that the building works won't be too disruptive. I always enjoy your updates and along with everyone else I'm looking forward to seeing your next build develop!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Porfuera said:

Hi Andy - I don't comment often but it was good to see another video and nice to know that Tonleigh Bridge went to a good home even if it wasn't what you'd planned. Best wishes to Mrs. P and I hope she is improving and that the building works won't be too disruptive. I always enjoy your updates and along with everyone else I'm looking forward to seeing your next build develop!

Thanks very much, and your thoughts appreciated.

Thanks for the video  update Andy. I do hope your wife gets better soon. Shame about Tonleigh yard but as you say family comes first. Having said that I am sure the layout that follows will be as interesting as all the others you've built over the years and I look forward to the updates and videos over time.

Paul R

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi Andy. 

Sorry not to have seen you at our annual 2 winter meet ups (Alton & Basingstoke).

It strikes me that the L-shaped area you now have available would allow a reincarnation of your Bodmin-esque layout. Albeit your version of it was U-shaped.

I'm wondering if, once you've got all these diesels out of your system you might return to some proper trains and give us a rendition of a 1950s/60s era BLT? Maybe throw in a OO9 line for tourist traffic. 😇

Cheers for now. Andy

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1