Tonleigh Bridge (East Yard) Speedlink

Andrew P

I think if there was anything to update Andy would be on here shouting from the rooftops.

If the model railway isn't his current interest then it has to be respected and left be, when and if he is in the place to want to devote the time it takes to photograph and video the railway, he will do so.

• Like 2

On 09/09/2023 at 20:42, Crisis Rail said:

I thought your 7mm layout (Can’t recall the name) was quality. Excellent modelling. 

Cheers, Sorry for the late reply, there was Seven Mills Sidings, Bench Road, Bala Town, Trebudoc, and a couple of others as well. Glad you liked them.

Edited by Andrew P

• RMweb Gold

Glad to hear the enthusiasm and mojo has returned Andy ... dont get too carried away with the RnR!  Being a child of the 80s .. I thought Rock and Roll related to a trip on a 141 Pacer for many years til I knew better .. then of course I realised it was nothing to do with music but the rollercoaster at the fun fair!!! :P

Enjoy the band time mate.

Rich

• Like 1

On 16/09/2023 at 14:50, pwr said:

Nice progress there Andy.

Are you going to the Fareham Exhibition in October?

Paul R

Hi Paul, I'm not sure at the moment, I have a Gig in Gosport on the Sat night so a rest on the Sat afternoon and then not home till gone midnight, so if I do it may be on the Sat morning just for an hour or so. I'll let you know if I do as I guess your going, so it would be good to meet up. Best thing is let me know your plans and I will try to fit with them. Cheers, Andy.

2 hours ago, Andrew P said:

WATCH OUT,, WATCH OUT, On Friday, there may be a Video about. 😋

WooHoo!

By the way Andy I am definitely going to Fareham on the Saturday morning. Aiming to get there around the time the show opens.

Paul R

• Like 2

6 hours ago, pwr said:

WooHoo!

By the way Andy I am definitely going to Fareham on the Saturday morning. Aiming to get there around the time the show opens.

Paul R

Great, I'll see if I can do the same. We must message to arrange to meet up. 👍

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

Morning Andy

Nice to see your railway coming together..... I think you need a few characters like your old mate LJ and company helping out on your layout. 😁

He and the motley crew are well and still getting into spots of bother....

IMG_3909.jpg.5bcfa844e687d1a4b59e605233a385c3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, jcarta said:

Morning Andy

Nice to see your railway coming together..... I think you need a few characters like your old mate LJ and company helping out on your layout. 😁

He and the motley crew are well and still getting into spots of bother....

IMG_3909.jpg.5bcfa844e687d1a4b59e605233a385c3.jpg

Glad to see he is still gainfully employed mate, looking good.

1 hour ago, sjrixon said:

Good use of the word 'flockaridge'..

Great to see her running, enjoyed that!

Cheers Scott, That word FLOCKAGE was first used by another person of this Parish who's name I'm ashamed to say I can't remember. 

• RMweb Gold
7 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Cheers Scott, That word FLOCKAGE was first used by another person of this Parish who's name I'm ashamed to say I can't remember. 

Wasn’t it Ali G of Ladmanlow Sidings?

It took me a long time to dredge up the name of the layout too!

Paul.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, pwr said:

Good to see the update Andy. Its coming along nicely.

Signals next?

Paul R

Yes Paul, I will probably do the Lifting Flap and other end board first, but I do have a load of Colour Lights ready to go in. BTW, Fareham = Sat AM. I will aim to get there for opening time, so where do you want to meet, i.e a Layout / Trader / Entrance? I will look in again before the weekend.

15 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Yes Paul, I will probably do the Lifting Flap and other end board first, but I do have a load of Colour Lights ready to go in. BTW, Fareham = Sat AM. I will aim to get there for opening time, so where do you want to meet, i.e a Layout / Trader / Entrance? I will look in again before the weekend.

H Andy

Not having been before I don't know the building so probably best if we meet at the entrance. I'll be wearing a Big Cat Sanctuary baseball cap.

I know what you look like!!!!!

Paul

• Like 1

On 01/10/2023 at 08:12, pwr said:

H Andy

Not having been before I don't know the building so probably best if we meet at the entrance. I'll be wearing a Big Cat Sanctuary baseball cap.

I know what you look like!!!!!

Paul

And I'll have a Fender or Guitar shirt or top on and big grin. 👍

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 1

• 2 weeks later...