Good to hear you have the all clear.

Happy New Year 

Cheers

David

14 hours ago, chuffinghell said:

glad you’ve had the all clear

Happy New Year Andy

13 hours ago, Bill37 said:

Good to know you're OK after that Andy, have a great 2024.

6 hours ago, lezz01 said:

Hi Andy I'm glad to hear that you're Ok happy new year mate.

Regards Lez.

Cheers Guys, BIG THANKS to you all, and a HAPPY NEW YEAR  to you all.

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 2

On 02/01/2024 at 10:57, pwr said:

And a Happy New Year to you Andy. So relieved to hear you are OK

Paul R

Cheers Paul and all the best for 24 and beyond.

2 hours ago, IAN K said:

Im glad you are ok Andy .Have a good 2024.Tutbury models could be closed down by February.

Hi Ian, Cheers mate, who will you annoy on a Wednesday then? Hahaha. Grab a few bargains whilst you can, and stock up on essentials like wire, pins and fish plates etc. but a few Locos, you can NEVER have to many Locos, wish I was still there TBH. Have a good 24 and beyond mate. 

Hi Andy it will be a big loss when the shop closes.The layout is looking good  ,It would not surprise me if you are drawing up plans for your next project ,like you used to show me in the shop.😂😂😂

• Like 2

On 04/01/2024 at 21:49, IAN K said:

Hi Andy it will be a big loss when the shop closes.The layout is looking good  ,It would not surprise me if you are drawing up plans for your next project ,like you used to show me in the shop.😂😂😂

No NEW plans mate, not even plans to finish this one yet, but ever hopeful that = maybe one day. 😁

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 5

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mr P,

Just caught up on this, very glad you're ok. I came looking for you as I do miss your Friday videos.

Please don't give up on the 'Yard' I've learnt quite a lot from you including painting back scenes and weathering stock etc.

All the best,

Phil B.

• Agree 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Wilton 34041 said:

Hi Mr P,

Just caught up on this, very glad you're ok. I came looking for you as I do miss your Friday videos.

Please don't give up on the 'Yard' I've learnt quite a lot from you including painting back scenes and weathering stock etc.

All the best,

Phil B.

Thanks Phil, I will be back with both pics and Videos, but at this moment in time I'm busy with the Band. I have bought some some new stuff, nothing major, but bits of interest maybe, so will need to show them soon, so watch this space. Thanks for posting, really appreciated.

• Like 6
  • Friendly/supportive 3

4 hours ago, ELTEL said:

Tutbury Models shop has now closed for good and all the stock has been sold.

Terry 

Yes, I was chatting to Nick a couple of weeks back and knew it was imminent. Quite a loss, I used to enjoy working there. Hope your keeping well mate, and maybe see you at a Show sometime.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Hi Andy, Nick said he had spoken to you recently.

Great pity we have lost another model shop, but if wasn’t for you and Nick, plus a few others it would closed along time ago.

Terry 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I then decided to convert a Peco Office Kit of 3 buildings into one, (it has no back or far end to it, and God Bless my Hot Glue Gun. It still needs painting and weathering but will hide the actual entrance to the Ind Est.

20240211_113514.jpg.993410d418026fffc2603796bb8e2faf.jpg

20240211_114526.jpg.e633c920f4e7dc9753a66e1e22cdeb68.jpg

20240211_125255.jpg.90fd9f477405dbf8ed4796d15615cf13.jpg

• Like 17

10 minutes ago, David Bell said:

That is all looking good Mr P.

Thank you kind sir. More will be done soon, and maybe even a Video, Watch this space. 🙄

• Like 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

20 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Cheers, Band work should settle down again now, so more time for the Layout to develop. 

Why not build a small TMD layout that you could operate between songs at your concerts - then you get to entertain, play trains and promote modelling all at once. 😄

• Round of applause 1
  • Funny 3

1 hour ago, woodenhead said:

Why not build a small TMD layout that you could operate between songs at your concerts - then you get to entertain, play trains and promote modelling all at once. 😄

OR, As Rod Stewart does, have an EXTRA room in Hotels when on Tour to make his Buildings between rehearsals and Gigs to chill out. Now all I need is for us to do bigger Gigs so that we can afford Hotels.  🤪

• Like 3
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 6

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, Andrew P said:

OR, As Rod Stewart does, have an EXTRA room in Hotels when on Tour to make his Buildings between rehearsals and Gigs to chill out. Now all I need is for us to do bigger Gigs so that we can afford Hotels.  🤪

What happens with the extra breakfast at the B&B as a result of the extra room though Andy????

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

Good to learn progress has been made Andy. 

I've been building an Ellis Clark Wickham shed although I haven't posted much on here lately as I am also on the 7mm Scale Society forum where I post more stuff.

Once I get nearly done I'll put some pictures up

Paul 

Edited by pwr
  • Like 1