Chris-ECT

Ellis Clark Trains are proud to announce our next O gauge release!

May we present to you the Seacow, Sealion and Shark Ballast wagons!

These new wagons are designed with a wealth of features, including full internal, underside and pipework detailing

Release date is set for Q1/2 2024, with no upfront payments for pre-orders.

Prices are as follows:

Hopper Wagons

£150 each or £140 each when buying 3 or more

Shark Wagons

£120 each

Ballast Train Pack

£800 - This includes 5 hopper wagons and 1 shark wagon

Render634.png

Render630.png

Render625.png

Render626.png

Render637.png

Render636.png

Render645.png

Render647.png

Render648.png

Render640.png

• Like 9

• RMweb Gold

Very nice. So... are you doing the Shenfield Shark?

edit: I'm serious, I would buy one (happy for it to be intact, no need to replicate the missing planks).

Edited by Bucoops
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

19 hours ago, Courtybella said:

To order the shark + seacow six vehicle pack there doesn’t appear to be an option, I assume if you order that combo the checkout will automatically adjust the price down to the £800?

Cheers 

If you add the chosen vehicles to the basket we track the free pre-orders as they come in so once they arrive we automatically deduct any bundle prices they qualify for so when they become physical stock you get the savings then 

On 20/08/2022 at 16:05, Bucoops said:

Very nice. So... are you doing the Shenfield Shark?

edit: I'm serious, I would buy one (happy for it to be intact, no need to replicate the missing planks).

This was on our list originally as one to do and nearly made it to the final cut but on closer inspection it has different buffers at one end which we aren't catering for, in this run at least.

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Chris-ECT said:

This was on our list originally as one to do and nearly made it to the final cut but on closer inspection it has different buffers at one end which we aren't catering for, in this run at least.

Aw shucks :) Next run? 😇

6 hours ago, Chris-ECT said:

If you add the chosen vehicles to the basket we track the free pre-orders as they come in so once they arrive we automatically deduct any bundle prices they qualify for so when they become physical stock you get the savings then 

Lovely thank you. 

If this project is one on your list, or you have a pre-order with us, we will be taking all of our current samples to display this weekend at Guildex (Stafford Show Ground) 

Come along and ask the team for the latest info and updates on this and our other ECT projects!

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just to update, the information on the website does not seem to be the latest.

In the last information regarding the Sharks, Sealions and Seacows, the Easter Newsletter No.63 from Ellis Clark stated:

"We’ve always recognized the importance of workaday prototypes to railway modellers, and this project perfectly complements our Presflos and Wickham trolleys in that vein. Set back slightly by delays to the Black 5, the first (undecorated) samples are due in August, with initial deliveries due in the second quarter of 2025."

So although the website still says Q1/2 2024, these are further delayed it seems.

• Informative/Useful 1

Afternoon everyone,

Very sorry for the radio silence.

Unfortunately, we have had to push delivery pack until 2025.

To be honest, due to the delays on the Black 5 this had a knock-on effect to this project.

We should have samples to show in a few months though and I'm sure they won't disappoint :).

All the best,

Ellis.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2