Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

train in a tin

daryll

• RMweb Premium

Well , just dug this out of a box in the garage , its not to any scale that I know of , but its fun , runs on 1 AA battery , not DCC

20221026_140716.jpg

Edited by daryll
added some text
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, daryll said:

Well , just dug this out of a box in the garage , its not to any scale that I know of , but its fun , runs on 1 AA battery , not DCC

20221026_140716.jpg

Plenty of potential there......

Look in The Works and similar places. It's the sort of thing you find lurking on the shelves for much less than you find even online.

£11 at Amazon and I've seen them cheaper than that.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Train-12-Piece-Track-Children-Birthday/dp/B09TBLDXTH/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=train+set+in+a+tin&qid=1666796804&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIyLjk0IiwicXNhIjoiMi4zNiIsInFzcCI6IjIuMjEifQ%3D%3D&sr=8-3

BTW isn't that missing the tender?

Jason

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Steamport Southport said:

Look in The Works and similar places. It's the sort of thing you find lurking on the shelves for much less than you find even online.

£11 at Amazon and I've seen them cheaper than that.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Train-12-Piece-Track-Children-Birthday/dp/B09TBLDXTH/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=train+set+in+a+tin&qid=1666796804&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIyLjk0IiwicXNhIjoiMi4zNiIsInFzcCI6IjIuMjEifQ%3D%3D&sr=8-3

Jason

It looks like the one I once got from Poundland. So it's £1 for the train and £10 for the tin...

• Agree 1