Dapol website overhaul

Stefen1988

• Phil Parker changed the title to Dapol website overhaul
  • RMweb Gold

It seems faster (ie; is actually useable) now.

Seems to have a few bugs around the filtering on their shop page. Click on Shop/N Gauge Steam. Then when you're done try and uncheck 'N Gauge Steam' on the filtering. Doesn't work. Also a search for 'voyager' returns one hit 'conversion collection'. Click on that and you get an empty page.

But it's an improvement.

Speaking of N scale Super Voyager is there any news on when that will be actually be available? Lol.

Edited by AndrueC

• 4 months later...
14 hours ago, Damo666 said:

I'm having problems accessing their Technical 'Download Manuals' page.

https://www.Dapol.co.uk/pages/Dapol-technical

I've tried on Firefox, MS Edge & Chrome, but the link doesn't work for me. In case it's something locked down on my office laptop, can anyone else access this?

Thanks

For some reason the links are dummies, work in progress perhaps?

• 4 weeks later...

I’m finding the same. I have been trying to download the technical manual and been getting nothing. Used both my laptop (Google chrome) and my iPhone.

Can anyone tell me please .  I want to buy the Foxcote Manor, how easy is it to fit a dcc chip?   I gather it slides in behind the smoke box door?

Thanks

• Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
7 hours ago, AyJay said:

I’m finding the same. I have been trying to download the technical manual and been getting nothing. Used both my laptop (Google chrome) and my iPhone.

Can anyone tell me please .  I want to buy the Foxcote Manor, how easy is it to fit a dcc chip?   I gather it slides in behind the smoke box door?

Thanks

Easy as. Slide out, plug in, slide back in. Simple. 

• Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
On 07/04/2023 at 15:36, Michael Hodgson said:

New website launched?  When the site still says ...

Please be aware the Dapol online catalogue is currently being updated and will be available again soon.

It’s always been a rubbish website.

A search under 00 carriages reveals nothing available. Yet the GWR Mainline and City carriages are potentially due to be shipped soon….

• 2 weeks later...