Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

The Oliver Twist Christmas Wish List (Please Sir can I have some more?)

Dagworth

On 30/12/2022 at 18:35, RANGERS said:

Blue-Grey Mk1coaches, SK and TSO in particular, and at reasonable prices please! I still struggle to get my head around £50+ for a 4mm coach.

It's £75-£80 a coach for recent releases for at least one manufacturer. The £100 RRP coach cannot be further away than late 2025...

My requirements in this particular  area are being covered by an upgraded Lima Mk1 and a project involving an unbuilt Kitmaster kit someone gave me. But I'm not entirely comfortable the upgraded Lima vehicle can  be run with Bachmann coaches , and no guarantee I can manage it even with the Kitmaster

I'll have a Genesis 6 wheel brake third, and luggage composite in LNER brown if they do them again. Otherwise I have a full cupboard with more unbuilt projects than I can bear to consider

Edited by Ravenser

5 minutes ago, Ravenser said:

It's £75-£80 a coach for recent releases for at least one manufacturer. The £100 RRP coach cannot be further away than late 2025...

My requirements in this particular  area are being covered by an upgraded Lima Mk1 and a project involving an unbuilt Kitmaster kit someone gave me. But I'm not entirely comfortable the upgraded Lima vehicle can  be run with Bachmann coaches , and no guarantee I can manage it even with the Kitmaster

I'll have a Genesis 6 wheel brake third, and luggage composite in LNER brown if they do them again. Otherwise I have a full cupboard with more unbuilt projects than I can bear to consider

The £100 coach was already here quite a while ago.

It was £130 or so for the NER Dynamometer Car. Surprisingly the second run was cheaper than the first!

Jason