Swiss Model Railway Announcements/Wishlist

SBB1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, mr_hobbles said:

New Allegra liveries:

* ABe 8/12 Allegra in Arosa blue

* ABe 8/12 Allegra in ABB white/red

A bit odd these two were in there as they were announced months ago. 

Elsewhere in 1/150 RhB nothing new. 

MDS seem to have disappeared, real shame that as the 4/4ii liveries were great and the HAIK’s very useful. 

Pirata still advertising last years announcements 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PaulRhB said:

MDS seem to have disappeared, real shame that as the 4/4ii liveries were great and the HAIK’s very useful. 

Pirata still advertising last years announcements 

Yes, I have a handful of MDS's HAIK's and am/was really looking forward to some of the other variants. But they've been a long time coming.

Pirata at least haven't disappeared; I spoke with them a few months back (Sept?) and was reassured their Arosa driving car trailer would arrive this year. So I still have my fingers crossed. Hopefully that also makes it into general RhB red at some point too.

Edited by mr_hobbles
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/02/2024 at 19:52, mr_hobbles said:

Some exciting announcements from Noch/Kato on some reruns and new models for the RhB in their Nm9 (N 1/150) range.

Now, what would be really exciting is an Allegra 3-car set in the recreated Bernina Historic Livery!

1 hour ago, Krok182 said:

Now, what would be really exciting is an Allegra 3-car set in the recreated Bernina Historic Livery!

Given the introduction of this ABB Allegra, and the fact that they seem to like doing limited runs of Ge 4/4 II's and III's in one off liveries, I do believe it'll come! Though it might be one or two years...