accurascale crews and figures now back in stock!

McC

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, aeroplane said:

Please consider making some female crew. Also more skin colours to choose from please.

Absolutely! We've lined up some more scans, and as always endeavour to be as accurate as possible in all areas.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

31 minutes ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

As in hacky mucky and squeeky clean at the start of the shift,i doubt many femails drove in the time periods the models are from.im sure with a bit modelling and a paint brush you can sort out what you desire.

I meant black drivers, Asian drivers. Class 37s 92s can be current era and more of a choice of train crew would be realistic in my opinion.

• Agree 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

2 hours ago, McC said:

Absolutely! We've lined up some more scans, and as always endeavour to be as accurate as possible in all areas.

I like this on the research crew page 😁

"Warning: Figures are not guaranteed to begin producing 1:5776th models for your layout."

Have a couple more jars of the black stuff lads - you might just come up wth idea of putting a famous layout like Pendon through the 3D scanner

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, McC said:

Mrs rhf9019 is a driver for TPE and signs 68s and Mk5a stock. She says she would be happy to be scanned. She is also a diesel driver on a Heritage Railway so can do that era as well.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, RHF9019 said:

Mrs rhf9019 is a driver for TPE and signs 68s and Mk5a stock. She says she would be happy to be scanned. She is also a diesel driver on a Heritage Railway so can do that era as well.

I bet there’s some banter when you drive your Dapol/Accurascale models round and round!

• Funny 1

On 23/02/2023 at 18:05, RHF9019 said:

Please feel free to give us a message, we are always open to having more drivers scanned! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...