February announcement?

NXEA!

• RMweb Premium

My hope would be for a Class 153 DMU with a Class 155 to go with it.

The Hornby Class 153 suffers from selective compression of the body. It’s shame. 

Would be nice to see the BP38 / BT38 bogies used from the Class 150 for consistency. 

Lots of variations possible, they have run in most regions and still run today in Wales, Scotland and the 155s in West / North Yorkshire / Humberside from Hull Botanic Gardens depot. 

A N gauge sister models would be equally welcome too…

• Agree 3

A run of 47s in liveries that could easily be renumbered would be lovely. Far too often they have done locos that are quite unique or difficult to do alternatives with. 

Also would love to have a rerun of InterCity, InterCity Scotrail and Scottish 47/4 in large logo. 

Would also add my vote to more bog standard Mk1/2 coaches. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

8 hours ago, richierich said:

My hope would be for a Class 153 DMU with a Class 155 to go with it.

The Hornby Class 153 suffers from selective compression of the body. It’s shame. 

Would be nice to see the BP38 / BT38 bogies used from the Class 150 for consistency. 

Lots of variations possible, they have run in most regions and still run today in Wales, Scotland and the 155s in West / North Yorkshire / Humberside from Hull Botanic Gardens depot. 

A N gauge sister models would be equally welcome too…

A new 153 would be very welcome, be nice to have functional BSIs to run them with the 150s & 158s. One problem with the Hornby 153s I find is the couplings are different heights and the bogie mounted plow is quite outdated.

• Agree 1

• AY Mod locked this topic