February announcement?

NXEA!

I don't think there'll be any more 158s this time but a Northern Spirit one would be nice.

Likewise I think this is a long shot but Regional Railways 101 and 117 too.

Selfishly speaking, some bog standard workhorse Mk1s in Blue & Grey would be very welcome, plus some everyday Railfreight wagons too. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, Suzy Sulzer said:

Sorry its going to be FEB 1ST .  

Last Wednesday in the month is 31st January. 7th Feb is the first of next month.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Suzy Sulzer said:

Sorry its going to be FEB 1ST .  

It's not; I have confirmed it is Wednesday 7th February.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7
  • Informative/Useful 3

5 hours ago, AY Mod said:

It's not; I have confirmed it is Wednesday 7th February.

i bow my head to your superior knowledge.

The receipt for my collectors  wagon 37-023 listed dates maybe that was the dispatch date of the Magazine ....

Edited by Suzy Sulzer

Hopefully a flood of MK1s in 00 similar to what they did recently in N

Having trouble finding anything ( new ) thats not a buffet coach in pretty much any livery.

Another green 47 would be nice as would another green 20 with discs.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, The Stationmaster said:

Assuming that I could actually see it on the 7th as I was yesterday able to get booked in for a cataract operation on the previous day.

I know this is way off topic but I strongly recommend this operation. I have had mine done and it gave me the best vision since my childhood. In an effort to bring us back on topic, your colour vision may improve so I hope whatever is announced on 7th will have  the livery details correct!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, meatloaf said:

Hopefully a flood of MK1s in 00 similar to what they did recently in N

Having trouble finding anything ( new ) thats not a buffet coach in pretty much any livery.

Another green 47 would be nice as would another green 20 with discs.

1 agree with 20 & 47 .in oo

In the case of the the 47 a two tne green WR named version with Serk Rad air intakes.... 

Edited by Suzy Sulzer
typo
  • Like 2

Take cover, wishlist froth incoming.

Personally I would be very happy just with a new batch of FFA liner intermediates and blue grey Mk2fs, but having given up on an RTR version ever coming to pass and having got a Class 310 built for me by Britannia Pacific models, I would be less than surprised if the finest AC electric multiple unit gets announced by Bachmann, although it is possibly not the point in the calendar for a major new tooling announcement.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Tramshed said:

I know this is way off topic but I strongly recommend this operation. I have had mine done and it gave me the best vision since my childhood. In an effort to bring us back on topic, your colour vision may improve so I hope whatever is announced on 7th will have  the livery details correct!

My father had both eyes done (they do the worse one first, recovery would be much more difficult if they did them together).  Beforehand I had been beginning to get concerned as to whether he should still be driving.  But it not only improved his visual acuity  - obviously important to modellers - but he said that colours seemed far brighter afterwards.

I rather think I will need this operation before very long too.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Premium
22 hours ago, Tramshed said:

and the 'frothing' window usually opens around the last Wednesday of the preceding

TT-120 Raven Pacific. You heard it here first.

R

Edited by RichardT
Formatting glitch
  • Like 1
  • Funny 4

12 minutes ago, ThaneofFife said:

Oh....go on then, a Class 81 AC.

Going by my signature, I have to agree. It’s time that yawning gap started to close and which manufacturer better than Bachmann? After all, it was Bachmann which introduced the servo-powered panto.

• Agree 2