TT Accurascale without the bikes and IoMan.

• RMweb Premium

Its past April first so i guess Guinness does cloud your judgement

e mail today

We have our very first Accurascale model in stock in TT120 scale, and to celebrate, it's strictly limited to just 120 packs.

Our Accurascale research pack of three figures is now also available in TT120 scale and in stock now!

Produced using the latest 3D scanning and 3D printing techniques by our friends Modelu, they are also made in Britain!

Depicting our model research team, they can be posed beside your TT models in a siding, just like how we research future on the real railway.

Maybe you can use them to hint at what future TT models you would like to see us make, or just add a little cameo to a corner of your TT layout.

Should we make models in TT? Sales of these figures may encourage us, or they might turn out to be our only ever model in TT120 scale. The power is in your hands!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
39 minutes ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

Sales of these figures may encourage us,

Unlikely to make much useful info off 120 packs and to be honest not much use to go with my blue HST regardless 😉 

How’s anyone going to build an mpd at the moment, I suppose it would look like everything is out in service 🤣

• RMweb Premium
Posted (edited)

As with any modelling Fran and the boys have to expand and make best use to improve their portfolio,

not sure if and when the swimsuit versions are comming soon, look out little people,Bernard Cribbons eat your heart out..........:)

Edited by ERIC ALLTORQUE
  • Funny 2

I was just thinking about the class 92 in TT size! Would be a great statement of intent, and the perfect link model between the UK and the continent. I would buy a few to go with the Hornby 66.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Some decent wagons, such as scaled down versions of the 4mm scale types, plus ditto of the locos, would help.

Not everyone models express passenger trains.

steve

• Agree 2

• RMweb Premium
3 minutes ago, e30ftw said:

Class 92 with working panto in TT 😉 You know you want a challenge.

Well, I decided against TT for the moment, because not enough time. But a TT Class 92 would be hard to say no to!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Johan DC said:

Well, I decided against TT for the moment, because not enough time. But a TT Class 92 would be hard to say no to!

Pulling some Southern region pullmans or maroon mk1s 😄

Edited by woodenhead
  • Funny 2

Just now, woodenhead said:

Pulling some Southern region pullmans or maroon mk1s 😄

Missed all the others then?

Already Mark Threes in the shops in various liveries, and the LMS/LMR coaches are now in stock as are the B&C Mark Ones.

I think it's time to knock the idea that they aren't delivering on the head I think as it just makes people look silly.

Jason

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

Should we make models in TT? Sales of these figures may encourage us, or they might turn out to be our only ever model in TT120 scale. The power is in your hands!

I'm waiting till they've been reviewed on Sam's Trains before I decide whether or not to buy these.

I'm worried how well they will run on carpet.

• Funny 17

49 minutes ago, steve1 said:

Some decent wagons, such as scaled down versions of the 4mm scale types, plus ditto of the locos, would help.

Not everyone models express passenger trains.

steve

I was thinking that too, something like the Castle cement which could run with various diesel's coming out soon. It would also be easier to do as accurascale will have all the measurements already.

• Like 1

I am in full support of TT, and I hope to build a layout in TT one day. What is currently holding me back is the current track options. I would like to see some decent track in TT. For example:

UK concrete sleeper track with correctly spaced sleepers

UK bullhead track with points

UK steel sleeper track. 

I would also like to see model trains with more realistic flanges. The flanges on the models currently available from Hornby look very big and in my opinion, spoils the otherwise great models. 

If Accurascale can address these issues, then I will be all in. 

59 minutes ago, Steamport Southport said:

Missed all the others then?

Already Mark Threes in the shops in various liveries, and the LMS/LMR coaches are now in stock as are the B&C Mark Ones.

I think it's time to knock the idea that they aren't delivering on the head I think as it just makes people look silly.

Jason

Spoilsport!  However, there is little to match with a class 92 currently.

A 31 and some Mk1 Suburbans or some of the Mk2 coaches would be a stronger contender for an opening gambit.

14 minutes ago, BrakeCoach said:

Good to see manufacturers breaking the monopoly Hornby currently has on TT, albeit cautiously

Possibly, but this is very much into the future, like I commented at the top Accurascale were talking about N gauge last year with a view for potentially something in 2024 and so far nothing.

So TT might be a similar journey.

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1