HO Scale MV Caledonian Princess

carl1967

Crickey Carl, you don't hang about when you get going, do you?

Shame your speed affects the quality of your work so much, though. ;)

Cheers,

Dave

and there was me thinking it was coming on so slowly, gess i will just have to work faster!!!! :paint:

Just wanted to say that this is one of the best models I have ever had the pleasure to view. Carl you must have the patience of a saint and you must have fantastic time management skills. IE working building this beauty painting your pictures you will be telling us next you have a wife a dog to walk and still find time to enjoy a pint in the local pub! :no:

Really fantastic work Carl thank you for sharing it.

Just wanted to say that this is one of the best models I have ever had the pleasure to view. Carl you must have the patience of a saint and you must have fantastic time management skills. IE working building this beauty painting your pictures you will be telling us next you have a wife a dog to walk and still find time to enjoy a pint in the local pub! :no:

Really fantastic work Carl thank you for sharing it.

hi

thanks m8

i do have a wife! i think..lol

no dog but lots of fish, ie 100s of em, haha

as for a drink down the pub, i work as a driver so no drink :no: unfortunately...lol

here you go!! bridge furniture :paint:

Oh, my. Words fail me.....now, a question, does the radar screen glow green amnd show the Galloway coast like I remember it doing when i was allowed to peer into it in 1962?

I think we are all running out of superlatives. Look forward to seeing you at Glasgow DV

Colm

Carl, you ought to post this on www.britmodeller.com there's a section on Maritime modelling. I've been following your thread on and off and am seriously impressed. I remember seeing several of the vessels on this route at Larne over the years. The only one I've been on is Galloway Princess, a somewhat newer vessel, the same day I ran out of film just before the SEALINK mk1s arrived in Stranraer....

Steve

Carl, you ought to post this on www.britmodeller.com there's a section on Maritime modelling. I've been following your thread on and off and am seriously impressed. I remember seeing several of the vessels on this route at Larne over the years. The only one I've been on is Galloway Princess, a somewhat newer vessel, the same day I ran out of film just before the SEALINK mk1s arrived in Stranraer....

Steve

thanks steve, i will look in to it

As impressed by this as I was with Heb', only wish I had the time, patience and skill to make the boat I want.

bristolqueen02.jpg

I don't recognise the livery of the coaches on the model of Stranraer. Were these just for the boat train ?

Archived