The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

Before retiring last night I had the opportunity to watch some of the first round of the Australian Open tennis, played live and broadcast on ESPN2 in the US. At bedtime, the match being broadcast was V. Williams v. Gauff. 

Re-broadcasts of yesterday's first round matches were available in at least three different timeslots today on Tennis Channel and ESPN2 cable channels. In every instance, the re-broadcasted match when I tuned in was V. Williams v. Gauff! I understand the interest in this match between two Americans but three re-broadcasts of the same match! Somehow this match was prioritized over even Serena Williams' match or Federer or Djokovich or Barty.

Furthermore, and curiously, match point was confusing yet ESPN2 did not even show a replay of match point, though Tennis Channel did.

• Like 10
  • Informative/Useful 5

• RMweb Gold

Morning all.

no frost here this morning although there has been for the last couple of days.  Still quite refreshing though and a beautiful sky as the sun started to colour it in.

• Like 17
  • Agree 1