The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Good morning everyone 

A sunny start to the day, but a little bit cooler than of late. Currently sat in the workshop about to start making some more Limit swig h striker arms and bases. I've got a muggertea, the door and windows open and music on. I may be some time. 

Stay safe, stay sane, enjoy whatever you have planned for the day, back later 

• Like 18

• RMweb Premium

Morning all from Estuary-Land. I have a T-shirt that says 'Original grumpy old man'. I've lost count of the times ladies have asked me where can they get one because they want one for their partner. Slowly catching up on Farcebook, hopefully theres no rush of new members for the local history group like last weekend. As much as I appreciate the new members its taking up a lot of my time. Thats it for now, be back later. 

• Like 17
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

Afternoon All 

Just surfaces as My Babe had to get back home, my brains had been removed several time from my head over the past 3 days as I'm no longer married we

had a bit of a celebration. :wub:

I did look out the window yesterday to see the old folk here celebrating on the back lawn and getting p!ssed on wine, the bottle bin is now full after being emptied Wednesday

the social distancing went out the window 13 of them crammed round a large garden (wine) table all rat-#rsed by 5pm.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

My girlfriend said she would like to do a trip on main-line steam having done a Steam Dreams Southend- York trip last year I hope someone is still in business for 

us to make a journey something to look forward to once thing  lockdown is over, the Coach company who I used to journey to many Steam Railways has gone into receivership

what a shame as they had just replaced their coach fleet 12 Supersize 6 wheelers now locked up in their yard there is a business there if someone would take it on as they have 

a county council contract for bussing school children and a very good network of hotels for trips away.

Spose I better get on enjoy the week end Stay Safe. :superman:A.Sawdick.:biggrin_mini2:

• Like 15
  • Friendly/supportive 4

• RMweb Premium
14 minutes ago, 81C said:

Afternoon All 

My girlfriend said she would like to do a trip on main-line steam having done a Steam Dreams Southend- York trip last year I hope someone is still in business for

us to make a journey something to look forward to once thing  lockdown is over,

Steam Dreams have only cancelled the first half of their program (up to July) so far. If you want to push the boat out (and if you can afford it) Inside Track run 'steam railway' holidays in the UK and on the continent. 

Edited by PhilJ W
  • Like 4
  • Informative/Useful 9