The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium

Far be it from me to comment that Puppers' old ditch pumps need keeping dry to actually run :whistle:.....LOL, Hodna joke.  :lol:   All in jest, Puppers!  :friends:

I follow a bunch of young Americans on You Toob ('Cleetus McFarland' - no it's not his real name, just the market he appeals to and therefore pay for his toys - see iD comment about marketing!) who are becoming successful drag racers and race track owners, they have much the same thing going on with US made cars vs 'imports'- doesn't matter where from, just 'imports'. I'm not sure they're really bothered in real life, but their audience love it - yeehaa types.  Think Dukes of Hazzard.

• Like 11
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Barry O said:

I have a parcel to prepare and post then I will walk down to the surgery. 

It seems the Royal Mail are now offering free parcel collection until the end of May:

https://www.royalmail.com/collection

- though Bear does tend to get parcels collected via a courier cos' it's cheaper (though anything of any significant value does get the RM treatment)

25 minutes ago, New Haven Neil said:

Far be it from me to comment that Puppers' old ditch pumps need keeping dry to actually run :whistle:.....LOL, Hodna joke.  :lol:   All in jest, Puppers!

Ding Ding!  Round One...... :jester:

Wall painted, now it's door skimming time....

• Like 13
  • Funny 4

1 hour ago, grandadbob said:

Digits will be crossed. 

Don’t dislocate them!
Glad to read that ‘you’re back’ as Arnie would say.

Sorry to hear about your cancellations. We’ve also got a cruise booked for September too.

Back to the g word.

Robert

Edited by Erichill16
Text missing
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
9 minutes ago, The Lurker said:

I also remember that Nasi Goreng was a favourite of mine back then.

Wasn’t he an emperor?  The one who built the Great Wall to keep the rabbits out?  Because there were too many rabbits in China. 

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 14

15 minutes ago, jamie92208 said:

jabbed together. I wonder if the trackers get confused. Lunch is now being prepared and then some more chicken wire to put up this afternoon.

Be careful of side effects that you won't notice until they creep up on you. Unless you want to be an apprentice GDB.

• Like 13
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Greetings again from Estuary-Land. I was hoping some of the G word would get done today but hay fever has put paid to that. The M word might get done if I can find my mojo. Here is something for cake lovers, a local delicacy from Essex and Suffolk. https://www.visit-burystedmunds.co.uk/blog/2020/how-to-make-suffolk-kitchel It is still produced by some independent bakeries and served up in a few pubs and restaurants.

• Like 4
  • Informative/Useful 8
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, The Lurker said:

Good to see GDB back now that he has had his second jab (you can't get Covid from ERs you know...

Only if you meet an infectious one and are unlucky enough to receive ..... 

Welcome back to the Member for Sutton. GDB amongst us once again. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1