RMweb

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

1 hour ago, Erichill16 said:

Martian equivalents of crop circles?

There can’t be much else to do out there.

Apart from avoiding all the autonomous vehicles that the next planet along keeps sending. You'd think they'd take the hint nobody in, but no they just keep dropping in. Littering the place with parachutes and everything.

• Funny 18

1 hour ago, polybear said:

If you have to ask the question then you're definitely not old enough to know the answer.....

Of course, as part of my training I learnt about the paraphilias (most of which are NOT suitable for detailed description on a family forum*).

I was just rhetorically wondering who indulge in ursusagalmatophilia around here.

* some are definitely weird - like  Climacophilia, Macrophilia, Odaxelagnia or Claustrophilia (and those are the least repugnant ones)

Edited by iL Dottore
  • Like 3
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 9

• RMweb Premium
11 minutes ago, iL Dottore said:

I was just rhetorically wondering who indulge in ursusagalmatophilia around here.

I think that is illegal in most western countries as well as being declared by the WHO as injurious to health.

Dave

• Like 1
  • Agree 7
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Funny 4

16 minutes ago, iL Dottore said:

Of course, as part of my training I learnt about the paraphilias (most of which are NOT suitable for detailed description on a family forum*).

* some are definitely weird - like  Climacophilia, Macrophilia, Odaxelagnia or Claustrophilia (and those are the least objectionable ones)

How about Dampflocophilia?

• Like 3
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 6

• RMweb Gold
29 minutes ago, Dave Hunt said:

I think that is illegal in most western countries as well as being declared by the WHO as injurious to health.

Dave

It probably starts with an innocent visit to a Build A Bear Workshop…

• Funny 18

1 hour ago, iL Dottore said:

I was just rhetorically wondering who indulge in ursusagalmatophilia around here.)

51 minutes ago, Dave Hunt said:

Dave

Unless you were being humorous, the above is a bit unlikely as ursusagalmatophilia means (basically) being turned on by Teddy Bears (the cuddly soft-toy type) - although people have been arrested for “professing their love for teddy” a bit too ardently in a public space.

But as a general thrust (no pun intended) you are quite right: many paraphilias are extremely illegal (and often repugnant as well) and many of the “legal” ones carry significant risk of bodily injury (like Climacophilia)

• Informative/Useful 8
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1