The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

Sorting the bits that Ive been buying to make, hopefully over Christmas - but not touched them until today. Currently trying to classify them and put them in build groups and uniting like items into the diminishing supply of boxes.

I did find a whole load of adhesive tape that's other lost it's stickness or the sickness has oozed out of the ends - that's had to go to landfill.

As 'Bring in the clowns' has it - maybe next year.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 16

• RMweb Premium

A walk has been taken in blue skies with a cold, thin wind. This was a good thing. But.. with no clouds overhead why did we have rain for long enough to get us wet??

Now off out for a crafty pint with a mate.  

Stay safe!

Baz

• Like 19

• RMweb Premium

Afternoon all from Estuary-Land. Still haven't finished sorting out the boxes in the utility room but I'm getting there. Just had dinner, beef stew and dumplings, probably have a couple of mince pies for dessert. 

• Like 16

• RMweb Premium
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Hroth said:

Duck breast, roast pots and whole green beans followed by raspberries and vanilla ice cream.

I feel full...

Our roast duck was preceeded by homemade chicken liver  Patė and followed by Jelly and cream.  I believe that there are some Christmas's cake things to tuck into for supper. 

Jamie

Edited by jamie92208
  • Like 19

• RMweb Premium

Goodnight everyone 

• Thanks 5

• RMweb Premium

Evening all from Estuary-Land. Nothing to interest me on the TV this evening so I took an early bath. Now all I have to do is catch up on RMweb and Farcebook.

• Like 11
  • Friendly/supportive 1