The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

For all those who are fed up with the advert.....

shortliner

• RMweb Premium

I don't know about others, but I find annoying adverts turn me away from buying the products they are suppose to be promoting.

Hi

It has the same effect on me too. I will not deal with certain companies now based on their annoying adverts.

Cheers

Paul

One of the oddest things that I seen on sale, is wait for it boys and girls. Is train (see it is relevant for this site) your cats to use your loo. Only cost about £35.00. I dont think that I'll be getting one.

OzzyO.

One of the oddest things that I seen on sale, is wait for it boys and girls. Is train (see it is relevant for this site) your cats to use your loo. Only cost about £35.00. I dont think that I'll be getting one.

OzzyO.

But do they wipe their own bums and pull the chain?;) I'd imagine a cat would try and dig a hole to bury the toilet and its contents.

• RMweb Premium

Yup, I too hate these ads BUT I loved those car 'transformers' especially the skating one - brilliant!

I'm afraid I also liked the coffee ones with Cheri Lungi (my age being the problem as most of you already know) and the historic Esso Blue (sing along now):rolleyes:

My foam brick hits the screen at this time of year whenever any perfume, feeding frenzy or cola drink ad comes on.

Actually, I hardly watch TV these days, preferring Radio and reading and, of course, thinking about modelling but hardly ever actually getting on with anything and moaning on this Forum.

Further coat being draped this very moment.

Cheers, 36E <_<

OzzyO.

Once had a cat that would only drink water out of the toilet bowl :O

But do they wipe their own bums and pull the chain?;) I'd imagine a cat would try and dig a hole to bury the toilet and its contents.

My cat Gris used to clean his anal sphincter meticulously after defecating. I should not care to copy his method, however - even were I physically capable of so doing.

Remember when every other advert was a nappy advert? That used to drive me mad!

In fact, I pretty much HATE adverts and advertising!

I even get fed up of it on here - there is one advertiser who has two very similar adverts, grrr!:angry: I suppose that will get me into trouble now!

Bah humbug!;)

John E.

Archived