HEBRIDEAN ISLES FERRY

carl1967

Looking good Carl, I have a few of these too - Lima pedigree I believe. I'm thinking of replacing them, though, as they are based on the wrong chassis length (it's really noticable if I run them with my Bachmann stock which is the correct length).

Hi all

Not long now,

she is undergoing sea trials for next two weeks, whilst final fitting out is carried out.

soon as all fittings and she passes sea trials she will be handed over to her owner.

post-6809-127871923894_thumb.jpg

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif cool.gif

Excellent , enjoyed catching up on this thread- especially now living in Calmac territory. Saw the damn thing yesterday hope you dont mind the pics !!post-7-127872055782_thumb.jpgpost-7-127872063782_thumb.jpg biggrin.gif

hi russ

thanks for them m8, no probs

Hi all

Not long now,

she is undergoing sea trials for next two weeks, whilst final fitting out is carried out.

soon as all fittings and she passes sea trials she will be handed over to her owner.

Carl, there's a separate section on RMWeb for prototype photos, especially what are obviously official CalMac publicity shots. This section is for models only. Please respect forum rules in future.

Carl, there's a separate section on RMWeb for prototype photos, especially what are obviously official CalMac publicity shots. This section is for models only. Please respect forum rules in future.

laugh.gif lollaugh.gif

• Like 1

You're not one to talk, with all those old photos of Edinburgh Waverley you've been posting in the layouts area and telling everyone are of a model!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Hi all

Not long now,

I take it the sea trials went well. wink.gif Have you finnished it yet? All those red seats to fit blink.gif . Any new pictures? Pleaseeeeee.

Liking the seats mate, they've turned out really well.

When's the open day at your house so that everyone on RMweb can pop round to have a look at the finished article? Seriously though it's a very good model and it'll be a shame to not be following your updates when it's finally completed.

• Like 1

Liking the seats mate, they've turned out really well.

When's the open day at your house so that everyone on RMweb can pop round to have a look at the finished article? Seriously though it's a very good model and it'll be a shame to not be following your updates when it's finally completed.

thanks

do not fret! i will be doing a port layout for next year, mite do oban with 2 ferrys