DEEPING LANE DEPOT

mason

Hi David

Thanks for the kind words, iv used one a couple of times but not on my own stuff, I think I will be purchasing a prodigy system for sure, the dynamis was a good starter system for at home but in the unpredictable show environment I need something ultra reliable

It was fun trying mate, once we worked out how to do it we had good fun move stuff about between us, we even made up a cunning plan an extension possibility, but that's a long way away n only a maybe

A very interesting weekend indeed, but by the end we had it cracked. Dual control seemed to work better because it enabled something to always be moving, even if one of us was chatting etc. Extension plans are exciting, I guess will have to wait and see. Looking forward to the next expo next month.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all it's another day out for deeping lane this Saturday at the queen Eleanor school in Stamford, lincs

It will be the first show with the new control prodigy system so I'm really looking forward to running the layout without any loss of signal or power like the last outting.

There promises to be some nice layouts and some good trade so I'm hoping to pick some bits up for millwood also.

As always I will have my right hand man Chris56057 with me operating through the day do if your about please come and say hello, we love a good chat :)

• Like 1

Hi all had a very good day with the layout at the Stamford show, thank you to all at the market deeping club who were very welcoming and very helpful indeed, I had great support from for lunch breaks and toilet trips, so thank you Edwin and Peter.

Jay from Linda lane tmd also had a play around and it looked like he enjoyed himself.

Was also good to see George and Richard with pensbridge.

Thank you to everyone who commented on the layout, spoken to so many people today.

The layout is all packed away, and it's time for a sit down and a coffee.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi all, well it's come to that time were I have to sadly let Deeping Lane Depot go.

There are a few reasons for this, one is the fast approaching arrival of our second child and in a two bed house, space is a premium and with my other project Millwood being permantly fixed, deeping lane is taking up space that is needed.

We may also have to move house and it will be hard to find a home for storing two layouts plus everything that goes along with them.

I have had some great fun building and exhibiting this layout and I hope it will go on to someone who will get the same enjoyment and carry on exhibiting it.

So I am putting it for sale and I am open to offers via pm.

The layout will be sold WITHOUT the trestle legs or stock obviously.

But I will include the digi photo frame that sits on the fiddle yard front and the curtains if wanted.

Also the power packs for the points and lights and if a dcc controller is needed I have a Ez command system that can be plugged into the layout.

The layout will have to be collected from market deeping in Lincolnshire or if your fairly local I can arrange delivery.

Please be sensible with your offers and I hope someone out there can give this lovely little layout a good home.

If you have any questions please feel free to pm me with them

Thank you

Neil

Edited by mason