DEEPING LANE DEPOT

mason

On the weathering front Andy, I think I still have a lot to learn yet, my techniques are not great yet and I need to learn to be a little more subtle with the airbrush n tone down the cake on wipe off processes as it doesn't work on all instances, still a lot to go to cav's level but I'm got a good teacher n wouldn't have done half the stuff I have withy layout n stock with out his input, think its my round Saturday ha ha

The prodigy is cracking. I got one as it was an offer I couldnt refuse. Nice big knob in the old tradition and controllable one handed which makes a load of difference. The powercab is great to I might add. Your modelling has come on leaps and bounds and I fully expect your new project to impress.

Cav

if you want Neil I can bring my Powercab setup for you to have a try ......

That would be superb Ian thanks, I know I've mentioned the prodigy but it would be good to try other platforms thanks mate, one quick question, what time does the hall close for setup on Friday??

The prodigy is cracking. I got one as it was an offer I couldnt refuse. Nice big knob in the old tradition and controllable one handed which makes a load of difference. The powercab is great to I might add. Your modelling has come on leaps and bounds and I fully expect your new project to impress.

Cav

Cool thanks mate, I hope the project impresses as its your great design, bet that's got folks thinking ha ha

Cheers Richard, I think the dynamis was perfect to get me onto dcc and as Cav said when I had it from him that I will eventually out grow it, n as a basic beginner entry level it's great but it has flaws n the biggest is the signal drop which is vital for reliability especially the amount of shows I have this year

Ooh dont start one of those!!! People like what they like. As I said I got the Prodigy as it was too cheap to turn down. works very intuatively though. Mason has used mine last year at RMWeb members day and all was well if I remember. The little badge sounds good!! haha

Cav

Hi all

I went down to deeping lane today and it seems like the urban artists as they like to be known these days have been out and even managed to get a piece of stock tagged too.

post-6696-0-98192900-1330268827.jpg

post-6696-0-95754200-1330268828.jpg

post-6696-0-06713700-1330268830.jpg

post-6696-0-96386100-1330268826.jpg

cheers

Love the graffiti, are they transfers or free hand ?

Hi and thanks for the comment, there actually transfers that I picked from trains4u yesterday, the company who make them are called mini scene models, they do signs and bits like that. Im not skilled enough to draw graffiti :)

• Like 1

Hi Neil, cant wait for the weekend to see you little jem first hand, don't know which day it will be yet but I will let you know. I will bring the 47, plus sound 20, 25, 27, 37. for you to have a play with. see you then, Andy.

Fantastic Andy, thanks, really looking forward to it now just the stress of getting there, really looking forward to the sound locos n a good chat.

Any other rmwebbers attending the Mansfield exhibition please pop and say hi.

Hi Sam and welcome to the site.

Yes this is an exhibition layout, it's first show is this weekend in mansfield.

I have quiet a few bookings this year.

I hope the site helps u out and inspires u as it has done me.

Cheers