The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Custard pies

Captain Kernow

Jeremy Clarkson

Russell Brand

Jo Whiley

Liam Gallagher

Clarkson: The "Dangerous buffoon" now has an honorary degree, so another pie for him!

Russell Brand: It goes without saying

Liam Gallagher: 'orrible, cocky little prat almost makes me feel ashamed to be a Man City supporter… almost. Three very stale pies for him!

Not enough custard to go around for everyone I'd like to pie. However to keep the list down to less than 3Tb,

I'd start with that smug **** Charles Horton the MD of Southeastern trains. He's managed to make the franchise worse than when it was Connex.

Consider what the reaction of others might be on seeing someone custard pied - you could provoke sympathy for someone who doesn't deserve sympathy. I can't describe my immediate reaction when that idiot lunged at Rupert Murdoch - lets just say it was convenient for Rupert that the incident occurred at that moment...

Millions of custard pie's to those loco-centric cine filmers who stopped filming as soon as the cab had passed. :ireful:

;)

Absolutely - a huge frustration, but in DVDs at least possibly more often the editor's cut ? Annoying, anyway.

On the sentence, I though that 6 weeks was a pointless waste of money. Surely far better for the tax-payer would have been a couple of hundred hours community service.

Tony