The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Custard pies

Captain Kernow

I'm not a Pinko but I do know the problems that political debate can bring. Some people can't even retain sensibilities and exhibit common sense when it comes to discussing an RTR release so there's no hope when it gets to something important.

Edited by Andy Y
Thanks for editing out 'Pinko' coach so it makes me look daft.
  • Like 1

Anyone with a robust sense of humour. Julia Bradbury might be fun...

Heartless swine. You'd do that to a pregnant woman? :laugh:

Actually my first choice would be Sarah Beeny, but I thought better of that as she seems to be intent on repopulating the world in her image. Any good humoured woman as long as she wasn't obviously pregnant. Goodness me, I have fired a pregnant woman (she wasn't aware of her interesting condition at the time) so I am hardly going to hold back on custard pies. Alternative target selection in case of manifest bumpness: Emma Thompson, Miranda Richardson; (they should be beyond getting up the duff by now, surely) the objective of course being that the remains of the custard pie come back...

• RMweb Premium

Robert Preston and all those other overpaid 'big name' BBC 'correspondents' that drone on in a fog of self imposed over importance, believing that their opinions and speculations are more important than reporting the facts of a news story like they are supposed to.

And on a related note anyone who has no talent whatsoever but yet manages to get promoted to management whereupon they do sod all except polish their desk and swagger along effectively broadcasting the thought 'Look at me, I'm important!'

• Like 4