The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Custard pies

Captain Kernow

For me it's Daniel Radcliffe... how he's got so rich for someone who isn't a great actor is beyond me.

Actually, while we're on Harry Potter, maybe Emma Watson, because she's gorgeous - but her short hair cut looks a mess.

• Like 1

The first rule of fight club is, you don't talk about fight club.;)

...and the second.

Actually it's a poorly disguised ploy to up my reputation score within the cool crowd in mentioning (in a round about way) Ed Norton and Pink Floyd within the same post!

C6T.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Kerry Katona ("Cartowner")

On second thoughts, anyone who appears in Iceland supermarket adverts.

On third thoughts, any vacuous only-famous-because-of-reality-TV "celebrity" would be fair game to me. I'd need a mechanised pie launcher.....

• RMweb Gold

Jordon??? Well rounded maybe but definitely not pointless... post-6680-0-36585600-1311614549_thumb.jpg

:lol: Sorry Larry! I stand by my comment that she is pointless! Although a very cleaver business women!

Regards,

Nick

Although a very cleaver business women!

OK, so I know it's a typo. But now I'm stuck with an image in my head of Jordan in a suit wielding a meat cleaver. I'm going to be having nightmares tonight...

• RMweb Gold

OK, so I know it's a typo. But now I'm stuck with an image in my head of Jordan in a suit wielding a meat cleaver. I'm going to be having nightmares tonight...

:laugh: I think I will leave that one there!

• RMweb Premium

:lol: Sorry Larry! I stand by my comment that she is pointless! Although a very cleaver business women!

Regards,

Nick

Admit it. You were about to write clever but couldn't get "cleavage" out of your mind!

Keith