EBay madness

Marcyg

• RMweb Premium

I am not sure what this is -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PIECE-OF-A4-PAPER-GREAT-FOR-WRITING-Hornby-LOCO-NUMBER-ON-13i-/221386010562?pt=UK_Trains_Railway_Models&hash=item338ba26fc2

A joke, a con, an attention seeker, or a protest of some sort?

This is our friend who produces 'scrap' rolling stock by attacking it with a soldering iron.

• Like 2

Indeed!

I did buy one thing he was selling ages ago (Sorry), it was a pug on a flat bed wagon! Pug looked like it has been dipped in orange paint and smashed with a hammer, and the Flat bed looked the same!

And people are actually buying these things! (had a L@@K the first chaps feedback)

I'd like to shake his hand. How many secondhand stalls do you see that are full of the same old overpriced cr@p that nobody wants, I'd suggest doing the "Secret Millionaire" thing and giving it away to kids, but I doubt they'd want much of it. At least this Guy is doing a service, and isn't really making alot of money at it either. If you don't like it, then it is at least an inspiration to do better.

If you have a decent sized mid-60s transition steam/diesel layout, then rusting locos on scraplines or sidings full of stored mineral wagons ought to be present somewhere, because they certainly were on the real thing.