EBay madness

Marcyg

To get away from dreadful arboreal puns, this isn't eBay

https://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=19239143&gclid=CjwKEAjw387JBRDPtJePvOej8kASJADkV9TLfu4JHxG7WVaVsa_vjCVfdhDi62-YPx5My1gKoj0MAxoCw5nw_wcB

or download it for free from Hornby?

(Other free sources are available!)

It is a bit like the ESTA travel documentation that is required to enter the USA there are plenty third parties that will charge you a small fortune on top of the fee to forward your application!

Mark Saunders

• RMweb Gold

It is a bit like the ESTA travel documentation that is required to enter the USA there are plenty third parties that will charge you a small fortune on top of the fee to forward your application!

Mark Saunders

Likewise your EHIC card, and no doubt many other applications.

Chancers abound.

Mike.

Gosh, I well remember the fuss when the kid next door but one decided to connect his to the mains.  Not sure quite what happened, but I do know we didn't see him for a good while after that, and his train set went to the local Barnardo's Home ...

Just been browsing and found this: https://goo.gl/ZbqrGT

He states the obvious "Used, untested". Pre weathered and all for £25

The satisfying thing is that he has at least cut the lead off

steve

It probably works, but no way is it worth £25. (Not even if it were mint boxed.) 

No lead - it's 15V AC or DC in and 0-12V out. There is a separate transformer, which would be well past it's use by date.

The other one is a far better buy, but really it's for collectors only. I assume most Dublo collectors already have at least one.

Edited by Il Grifone

• RMweb Premium

What on Earth...?!  Looks like a SuperVoyager chassis, a 153 body, and some random couplings from somewhere... But WHY?!!!!!