RMweb

EBay madness

Marcyg

Then when you go to the description he says I have put the price up as I want to keep it myself.

Why put it up for sale then????????????????????????

OzzyO.

I then think that this man? is the best D@@k h''d on EBay.

If you don't want to sell Don't put it up.

OzzyyO.

• RMweb Gold

Now thats what you call a scooter with attitude!

Mind you.....Airborne! pah!!!! well worth a ticket then!!;)

Good to see you're always on duty, Neil! A credit to the Force!

If I had to have an airborne thingie, I think a Land Rover 1 Ton Air Portable might be my choice. If only they had coil springs....

• RMweb Premium

I am impressed by the Houdini special that is a Hornby large logo sound fitted Class 50 that has had its sound removed, yet it is described as having never been out of the box... :blink:

• RMweb Premium

Rare?

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item336772e3ec

errr, no. :lol:

What a heap! £29 bo****ks!

I've recently given two of these (in perfect working order for such 'rare' machines and looking quite good really) to a local bloke that runs a well known Triang era layout. They have been lurking in my box of 'older' loco's since the 60's! There are some other 'rare' items up in the loft still awaiting a decision!

P :D

• RMweb Gold

With over 18k sales, and 100% feedback, they must know who their market is. Presumably it is the visually challenged, if the huge font is anything to go by!

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Your wish is my command....:

http://www.designa-chassis.co.uk/88coil.asp

Amazing! No doubt a clever sort of chap could fit the V8 - and it would handle in the twisty bits, too! Lightweights always had a cachet about them, although my 110V8 also felt rather nice when it was newer. Sadly I've got too old for that sort of vehicle - and its maintenance needs.

Not trains... but can someone explain to me this madness???

Exterminate!!

I've tried to rationalize the extreme amount these are going for... none are exactly hard to come by... plenty as 'buy it now' still sealed in the packages... maybe I am missing something that makes one of them super rare? Maybe I should list my collection!

Not trains... but can someone explain to me this madness???

Exterminate!!

I've tried to rationalize the extreme amount these are going for... none are exactly hard to come by... plenty as 'buy it now' still sealed in the packages... maybe I am missing something that makes one of them super rare? Maybe I should list my collection!

I read somewhere, many moons ago that the ones with the Gold dots were rare? I'm not sure how true this is, but I would have thought if that were the case, it would be sold as a seperate item.

Just a thought.....

I have been watching an original Model Rail Baccy RTC Class 24 and was amazed to see that it went for £211 plus postage. I guess that news about the new Modelzone version which will sell for £71.99 hasn't filtered far and wide yet!

Whilst the final prices are impressive, I do wonder how many of these end up not actually being paid for......

Whilst the final prices are impressive, I do wonder how many of these end up not actually being paid for......

Or on the other hand, whether they actually physically have the item to sell? I had that once, paid for an item and it never arrived. He swore blind he'd posted it after I "gently reminded" him. Needless to say, a dispute was resolved via paypal.....