Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

EBay madness

Marcyg

Thats odd. He also declined my offer of £20 :O

Thats because you forgot the two zeros at the end :yes:

I told you to get that keyboard fixed. I've got one for £150 if your interested.I'll even deliver it to your house for free. :mosking:

• Like 2

Thats odd. He also declined my offer of £20 :O

Thats because you forgot the two zeros at the end :yes:

I told you to get that keyboard fixed. I've got one for £150 if your interested.I'll even deliver it to your house for free. :mosking:

Do you mean £20.00 then.

Tony, I think you forgot the decimal point. :)

Do you mean £1.50 then.

It is better if we all know what you all mean.

• Like 1

Tony, I think you forgot the decimal point. :)

Sorry my mistake 150.00 :scratchhead:

Do you mean £1.50 then.

It is better if we all know what you all mean.

Yes £1.50 is right but delivery will be £145.00 :sungum:

You said delivery would be free!!

BTW £1.50 + £145.00 delivery is only £146.50. Is that £3.50 discount if I order before 1st April?

The £145.00 is preparation & packaging.The discount is called a friendship discount as I expect to be fed when I deliver :mosking:

There have also been reports recently in your area of excessive noise emanating from a garden shed. The noise pollution Dept of City Council are looking into it. A spokesman said they expect to have the problem nailed down shortly :smoke:

Edited by amdaley
  • Like 1

Scroll down the page and select one of the supersize images , like the one 'end' or the other , what a great piece of orange peel paintwork!!! and at that price.. No thanks...

Surprising as Lawrence & Goddard usually produced fine work. Even if it was perfect the price is ott :O

Scroll down the page and select one of the supersize images , like the one 'end' or the other , what a great piece of orange peel paintwork!!! and at that price.. No thanks...

Or how the words are not centered on the doors!

Or how the words are not centered on the doors!

I am surprised. This is very sloppy work from people who normally produced fine workmanship. Only for the fact that it is signed I would say it was the work of someone else :O

• RMweb Gold

And 100% activity with this one seller -it is the clearest case of shill bidding I have ever seen. I have reported him but flea-bay are probably ovewhelmed so I strongly suggest everyone reading this does the same.

Tony

I reported it as did several other respondents on here. What do you think has happened? Yes you've guessed it absolutely nowt......

(This is the Murphy 201 as the link seems to have got cut off)

He has some other ju valuable collectables  too! (Must be a relative of Gostude!)

"International bidders welcome" Is that some sort of code for overseas bidders who are likely to be fooled into thinking these are truly rare are mugs and easily taken in?

There does seem to be a great number of these sellers around ebay at the moment:One in particular who seems to be dismantling every Triang/Wren/Hornby item he can find in folks' dustbins, photographing at distance on the dining room table, and then offering each individual part for sale at really stupid prices. Most annoying as they come up in almost any search.

BTW is anyone else getting fed up with telephone boxes, oil drums and packing cases - I know I am. Even if you really couldn't paint them better you could save yourself a lot in postage.