EBay madness

Marcyg

I remember seeing a narrow gauge model of a layout set in Morocco running through the town centre - something like that in O gauge would be quite interesting and as usual has triggered the 'bizarre layout alert' in the back of my head that has already started me thinking of a way to use it despite having no narrow gauge stock or in fact any knowledge of middle eastern railways, towns or anything else having never been there (visiting or seeing something often triggers an idea but in this case there is no such background)

Found it - Souk El Khemiz http://www.freewebs.com/soukrail/soukelkhemis.htm

They are supposed to be O gauge figures though - or at least 1:50 which is probably as close as you're going to get.

I'm not sure the "but every Great Western branch line had one, dear" could stretch this far though...

• RMweb Premium

• RMweb Premium

A potentially interesting purcheeese. Perhaps any profit could be invested in a decent spell checker...

Actually it is a pretty decent repaint I reckon!!!

• Like 1

Just checked on the branded supplies of Roebuck brand and from Buck and Hickman and the price must be a mistake. They are more than basic unbranded Gauge plate and grade one, but over £700 + more?.....unless the listing was meant for a quantity.

A potentially interesting purcheeese. Perhaps any profit could be invested in a decent spell checker...

Actually it is a pretty decent repaint I reckon!!!

Attack of the random apostrophes, too. With those, and the dodgy spelling and red font, my first instinct would be to stay away, but as you say, the non-existent livery does actually look rather nice, so I hope someone enjoys their purchase.