Black Country Blues

Indomitable026

• RMweb Gold

The latest member of the BCB road fleet appeared on the layout at Warley, not a permanent member, it's one of my own, the recent ERF LV from Oxford Diecast, weathered, a folded sheet on the back and (even though you can't see them) brake pipes to the trailer.

post-7104-0-87433700-1416857912_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

• RMweb Premium

Hi

well I watched the layout again at NEC and got to say it still looks great enjoy looking at stock/locos/cars/vans etc everything just looks right.

Hugh

Just for our own selfish gratification..............

When operating over the weekend, every time I looked down the front of the layout there were camera lenses pointing at the passing trains and the little cameo's etc.  Some were taking stills and some were clearly taking movies.

Has anyone got anything they could post up here.

We would all love to take a look, please.

Andy

• RMweb Premium

Do keep up. That's about playing a whole team you haven't even met before. Randifying is simply getting to know each other better!

In Plimuff if it takes place in a car it soon gets an audience. There are several members at work partake in the practices as a matter of course these days.

• RMweb Premium

In Plimuff if it takes place in a car it soon gets an audience. There are several members at work partake in the practices as a matter of course these days.

The chase is a beufiful place.... I spend time on the chase walking, watching the fallow deer, researching the military railway.... Non of those are meant as metaphors or innuendo's. As dusk falls the cars gather on the little woodland car parks. If you drive up they move off to another little woodland car park. What I observe is that the occupants are always men - just one in each car. A friend of mine who works on the chase says that it is almost always just men.

Hope I haven't ruined any thoughts to the contrary.

Andy

• Like 2