Black Country Blues

Indomitable026

Just been looking at some pics of the cottages which I can't show for fear of over-exposure. I must address important matters of invisibility and put some curtains in the windows that no-one can see and put some door knobs on which no-one will ever know if they're there. I need to sort the RWGs too as there's a slim chance a very tall person with good eyesight might spot the short gutter and overly thick downpipes. It's crying out for a bike to be propped up against the end gable wall too.

Just been looking at some pics of the cottages which I can't show for fear of over-exposure. I must address important matters of invisibility and put some curtains in the windows that no-one can see and put some door knobs on which no-one will ever know if they're there. I need to sort the RWGs too as there's a slim chance a very tall person with good eyesight might spot the short gutter and overly thick downpipes. It's crying out for a bike to be propped up against the end gable wall too.

Careful otherwise it will end up being the apposite of Damian's american layout that isn't getting built with nothing being done on it.

• Like 1

It's the BCB version of 'where's Wally'...'where's Andy's cottages'

Spotted in Smiffs at one of the motorway service stations, a "Where's Wally" crib .... entitled "Where's Boris"... Honest!! :butcher:

Just thought that Andy Y should know... :declare:

Could be of interest to BCB followers and others with pre-grouping interests

As part of Wolverhampton Civic Historical Society (WCHS) Annual General Meeting (AGM) there will be a talk by Ian Henry – “WILDFIRE THROUGH STAFFORDSHIRE” - the  story of a steam locomotive called the Wildfire on its journey up the Grand Junction in 1838 through the eyes of a Victorian gentleman. 
Wednesday 10th December 7.30 pm at The Old School, Dudley Road, Wolverhampton WV2 3BY.
Old School, Dudley Road, Wolverhampton. The AGM meeting will start at 7.30 pm
  • Like 3