Black Country Blues

Indomitable026

• RMweb Gold

Page 1 includes, in huge bold letters:

Thou must do battle with all and sundry to attempt to purchase a Class 47 of unknown quality from the Bachmann Rejects stand. Accept no prisoners; children are small and have little muscles and the elderly are weak.

Sub-clause 1: This rule does not apply if the current time is more than 5 minutes later than opening time on Saturday morning. 'Cos there's none left.

• RMweb Gold

Page 1 includes, in huge bold letters:

Thou must do battle with all and sundry to attempt to purchase a Class 47 of unknown quality from the Bachmann Rejects stand. Accept no prisoners; children are small and have little muscles and the elderly are weak.

OOh, I'm glad that's not one battle I'll be joining this year (cos I are older than you, but still have strong elbows  :jester: )

• RMweb Premium

Have a good show folks.

I've made a good start on the article for that mainly steam orientated magazine. To help their readers I've included my patented diesel recognition system in the text. Should help with the captions no end. "A blue loco with three cab windows and a long nose chugs over Penkridge viaduct"...

• RMweb Premium

p.s. if you're not got kettles, what then? Microwave?

Just Geoff's new "sandwich toaster"  :nono:

Maybe the clayliner will run for the first time this weekend on BCB?

It did, and very nice it looked too.  The Western has been sent to St Blazey for servicing and attention to couplings.

Meanwhile, the latest additions to the wagon fleet caused a bit of a stir; I think they'll add a bit of colour to a otherwise drab brown rake of vanfits, not sure what all the fuss is about

post-6677-0-39712700-1416817399_thumb.jpg

Thankfully the organisers of the show had taken our special dietary requirements into consideration

post-6677-0-21848000-1416817394_thumb.jpg

• Like 6