Hartlepool Model Railway Exhibition - 'Hornby Magazine Live' - 7th & 8th July 2012

Captain Kernow

• RMweb Gold

This year's above show doesn't seem to have been mentioned on RMWeb yet. Details can be found here - http://www.hornbymagazine.com/view_event.asp?ID=948

There is a good line up of layouts owned by RMWeb members as well. Although not yet listed, 'Engine Wood' will also be there.

• RMweb Gold

Ahh yes I thought about starting a thread about this show theother day and got side tracked.

I shall be there operating Ashland which is the layout that Mike Wild, Richard Proudman (also of this parish) and myself built over the weekend of last years show.

On the Saturday it shall be running in Southern 1946 to 1949 guise (with my stock) and on the Sunday in BR(S) period.

post-1038-0-93562300-1339837846_thumb.jpg

The show is at a new venue in the centre of the town this year, and yes I know it clashes with the RMweb members day which is a shame but such is life.

I agree with CK there is certainly a good looking line up.

Tis allways a very good show. Im looking forwards to this new venue! Ill be there as part of the Holcombe Brook and Tottington team so ill see all who are going over the weekend.

Ta for now,

Chris W

• RMweb Gold

One alteration to the layouts list, Felton Lane (009?) won't be there, I was unfortunately double booked and had already agreed to take Greyscroft to the Members day. Sorry.

I should be there visiting on the Sunday though.

• RMweb Gold

Hi all,

I will be there with my DCC demo so please stop by and say hi, anything to stop working!! Lol

I may have a couple of projects finished by the show so I will bring them with me for people to have a look at.

See you all there

Cheers

Simon

Just to say that 'Haymarket Cross' will be at Hartlepool after a late request to attend. We are very much looking forward to been there and look forward to seeing and making new friends. To all RMwebers please come along and say hello.

post-4401-0-97678000-1340522907_thumb.jpg

cheers

silverlink

HI All

We will also be at the show with Glen Gillie and Porth Eithin. First time that we have been in the North East Hope to see you all including all RM members at the show.

Peter.

post-6915-0-13207300-1340732777.jpg

post-6915-0-58816800-1340733314.jpg

There is a slight error in the list of traders on the Hornby Mag website - it is Black Cat Technology, not Baseboards who will be there. I'm told this error has been pointed out but when I last checked the site still hadn't been updated.

There is a slight error in the list of traders on the Hornby Mag website - it is Black Cat Technology, not Baseboards who will be there. I'm told this error has been pointed out but when I last checked the site still hadn't been updated.

Full range of Legomanbiffo's Sound decoders available from a well known Leeds trader.

Pre-Orders recommended!

• RMweb Gold

We've been working hard getting 'Holcombe Brook and Tottington' ready for the show.

Since our show at the Museum of Transport Manchester it has had a complete re-wire and some further additions which will be seen for the first time at Hatrlepool, I'm looking forward to the weekend and meeting everyone. If you pop by say hello.

Peter

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that the annual Hornby Magazine Live!/Hartlepool MRG takes place this weekend, 7th and 8th July.

Several of my Zimo powered loco conversions can be seen (smoking) and heard running on HM's layout 'Bolsover and Seven Lane Pit'. Come and judge for yourself.

Also, I will be on the HM stand all weekend, running sound clinics. Come along for a chat, and bring your tricky questions with you.

Kind regards,

Paul

We've been working hard getting 'Holcombe Brook and Tottington' ready for the show.

Since our show at the Museum of Transport Manchester it has had a complete re-wire and some further additions which will be seen for the first time at Hatrlepool, I'm looking forward to the weekend and meeting everyone. If you pop by say hello.

Peter

Hi Peter,

Glad to hear you will be at Hartlepool, we must meet up & say hello!

Ian

'Haymarket Cross'

Hi folks

The 2 layouts are all packed ready to load into the trailer tomorrow. It will be nice to see many old friends and hopefully meet some new ones. As has been stated in other threads any guest/trainee operators are most welcome to have a go on Glen Gillie and Porth Eithin (I am not very good at operating, rather be building).

See you all

Peter

• RMweb Gold

Hi Ian,

Looking forward to meeting you and everyone over the weekend.

I burnt the mid night oil last night as the calling off signal on the Holcombe Brook section broke so I decided to have a go and build a replacement even though I'd never built a signal before, here is the results so far, I will test it tonight on the layout before finishing it off ready for the weekend (another late night!).

post-6784-0-26114800-1341483590.jpg

Peter

Archived