railway in the snow

• RMweb Premium

the railway is eather side of the mill on a viaduct

Oh yes; so it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mozzer you have been sampling the jolly festive liquid have you not you naughty modeller you! :blink:

Have a great festive thing and maybe see you at a show sometime. Sincerely, 36E

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Just thought I would add my snow picture taken at Saxilby today. 142095 on the 10:37 from Lincoln. I changed my mind about taking more train pictures after that one for the obvious reason! 9.gif

post-6826-12627120188102_thumb.jpg

Guest Max Stafford

Just thought I would add my snow picture taken at Saxilby today. 142095 on the 10:37 from Lincoln. I changed my mind about taking more train pictures after that one for the obvious reason! 9.gif

post-6826-12627120188102_thumb.jpg

What? They all look the same...? ;)

Dave.

Positively tropical here in Glasgow, temperature reached the dizzy heights of (-1)degC. Out for a walk and I caught this Strathclyde liveried 156 heading South past the former Strathbungo station. My first train photo!

post-6670-12630493712771_thumb.jpg

• RMweb Premium

Collington on the East Coastway in Sussex. We don't usually get more than an icing sugar dusting down here but its been snowing steadily all day. Trains were running to time on this route this morning but there was nothing between Hastings and Tunbridge Wells due to frozen points.

4258747343_faa0f02a2e.jpg

Hi Gents,

Appeal for help please - I've been out photographing XC Voyagers diverted via Andover - taken lots of photos - but can I read those darn silly small numbers that slope downwards - NO !!!!

I can't get into TOPS GEMINI anymore to see what work what - so would anybody out there have details of which Voyager units worked what trains to / from Bournemouth & Soton on the following dates please.

30/12/09

31/12/09

06/01/09

07/01/09

08/01/09

09/01/09

Thanks in advance

Southernman46

a few pic of nuneaton 350260 departing nuneaton on a sunny sat morning filmed 66427 and ended up looking like a snow man covered in powdered snow170521 leaving for leicester during a brief snow stormno fishing today as 153371 crosses the cov. cannal

Archived