St.Agnes Station - summer timetable

Jack00

• RMweb Premium

Chicken feed haha sorry made me laugh!

Just for the record I have a pet hedgehog.

It is in good condition, and is almost original (except the awning alterations)

Do you live in St.Agnes then?

Cheers

Jack

The question on everyone's lips must surely be about your good condition hedgehog with awning alterations ;)

• RMweb Gold

Coming along niely Jack. I found operating from the front worked well with an 0 gauge layout but with a 10ft senic length the operator didn;t block too much. I also had a walkabout controller with a box contained the point switches taped to the back on wander leads. With your smaller scenic area you could do most of the operating from the fy areas A nice high bar stool would provide operator comfort. The fascias do not need to be that deep

post-8525-0-05993000-1297932309_thumb.jpg
Don

edit the plug in for the DCC is on a pice of ply which clips underneath to avoid weakening the sides

Thanks for posting that Don. As you say the facia will be quite shallow at the front. I managed to get hold of a Gaugemaster "walk-about controller" which is handy. But point control will be rodding from, perhaps, the front for frontal operation. As mentioned before viewer's can get involved and interact.

Nice looking 7mm project by the way, Don.

Cheers

Jack

Made one of the fiddle yards today. Total length is 3ft which is perfect. Just on my way to get some wood for the fascia (spelling that wrong for ages)

And matt paint. My thoughts turned against black, was thinking perhaps WR brown or cream or both.

Soon be able to play trains!

post-13209-0-73389900-1391180344_thumb.jpg

Jack

Mounte Hawke is a nice little village.

The Railway headed out of Mount Hawke and up over the B3277 and into St.Agnes station. The track bed along the road is still visable (just about)

Culdrose, very nice!

Cheers

Jack

So the Fascia is almost fully painted.

Decided black was best in the end.

Adding cream lettering that read "St.Agnes 1962" and eventually "Newquay & Chacewater Branchline"

post-13209-0-90001500-1391188707_thumb.jpg

post-13209-0-21455000-1391188726_thumb.jpg

Now back to work on the fiddle yards.

Jack

Hi Andy. Thats Schooners Bar, alot of my colleagues drink in their (well not anymore) its apparently got structural damage as a result of the salt water.

Thanks for the best wishes Andy, its a jungle down here at the minute, roads closed and of course lack of trains.

All best mate.

Hi Paul, get those castles out! No good in boxes haha!!

What were you thinking of...BLT or something similar?

Cheers

Jack

Archived