Stafford Exhibition

ELTEL

• RMweb Premium

Stafford Railway Circle Update 10/01/2013

Yes just a little over three weeks to go............

As well as 'Haymarket Cross' appearing in the latest BRM the Stafford Railway Circles Narrow Gauge club layout 'Seagone' is featured in the February issue of the Railway Modeller

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ian Manderson of the Railway Modeller for the brilliant pictures which accompany the article written by our chairman

See our website for the full exhibition line up

www.staffordrailwaycircle.org.uk

Eltel

Eltel

• RMweb Premium

Book your advance rail tickets now for Stafford Railway Circle Exhibition first weekend in February

Free complimentary preserved bus service both Saturday & Sunday from Stafford Railway station

Bus timetable and full exhibition details to be found at www.staffordrailwaycircle.org.uk

See you there!

Eltel

• RMweb Premium

STAFFORD RAILWAY CIRCLE 2013 EXHIBITION UPDATE

Just catching up with this months magazines and note that as I wait for the plumber that both David Wright and Paul Lunn will be at the BRM exhibittion at Doncaster as part of the RMweb Tuition Zone over the weekend 9th & 10th February

Once again, as last year both David & Paul together with Geoff Taylor will be attending the Stafford exhibition over the weekend of the 2nd & 3rd February

Make a date in your diary

See our website www.staffordrailwaycircle.org.uk for full exhibition details

Regards

Eltel

I couldn't agree more about the brillaint photogrphs of Seagone in Railway Modeller. However, the window display of "meat" in the butcher's window is not hand carved plastic models ; both it and the display in Bounderby the Baker's window come from Langley, painted by the modeller (me!)

• RMweb Premium

Stafford Railway Circle Update 21/01/2013

Just looking at the club website www.staffordrailwaycircle.org.uk I noted that we had forgot to add the Stafford Railway Circle secondhand stand to the list of trade exhibits.

And as I have a large number of 7mm NG kits, and we are disposing of a large collection of 4mm products I thought we had better update the RMweb and our website

Job done

Eltel

Stafford Railway Circle Update 08/01/2013

Due to circumstances beyond our control, the owners of layout "Jan 69 " have withdrawn from our 2013 exhibition

A replacement layout is been sourced and details will be posted on the club website once all the details are confirmed.

Eltel

I think you may have confused this layout with one of my ex girlfriends. Aaaahhh....Jan 69....memories! Great nickname as well.

Shame January '68 won't be there. North of England Line was next to this very atmospheric layout at North Fylde 2011 and I thought it was excellent. On the other hand, NoEL will be travelling down with Haymarket Cross so there'll be eight of us Scarborough lot for you to chat with. See you there.

Mike

(Sorry Eltel, I did see your correction, but couldn't resist)

I think you may have confused this layout with one of my ex girlfriends. Aaaahhh....Jan 69....memories! Great nickname as well.

Shame January '68 won't be there. North of England Line was next to this very atmospheric layout at North Fylde 2011 and I thought it was excellent. On the other hand, NoEL will be travelling down with Haymarket Cross so there'll be eight of us Scarborough lot for you to chat with. See you there.

Mike

(Sorry Eltel, I did see your correction, but couldn't resist)

Hi Mike,

Jan 69, is this the one of Manor Road bridge fame!!!

Ian 

• RMweb Premium

Well i think i shall pop along to my first Stafford show. (i know, shame on me).

I might bring along an exclusive or 2 to show those who might be interested. :locomotive:

cheers

Dave

A warm welcome awaits, you won't be disappointed.

Eltel

• RMweb Premium

STAFFORD RAILWAY CIRCLE UPDATE Sat 26th Feb

Well only 7 days to go

Managed to have the members pre exhibition meeting last night having had to delay it a week for the snow and last night we felt at on stage we may have got snowed in at the clubroom (we could have walked to the pub)

Anyway the weather forecast for next week looks very encouraging after what we suffered last year

Full details of layouts (36) demonstrators (5) and traders (47) makes it the largest ever exhibition we have held can be found on our website www.staffordrailwaycircle.org.uk

A large collection of new 0.16.5 Narrow Gauge Kits will be on sale at the club secondhand stand together with a collection of 4mm stock been sold on behalf of a local enthusiast who is selling all his stock

Revised opening times Saturday 10:00 to 17:00 and Sunday 09:30 to 16:30

Reduced prices for our younger modellers of £2.00 if accompanied with a adult

Hope to see many RMwebers over the weekend

Eltel

Unfortunately, owing to continued illness, C & L Finescale have had to pull out of the exhibition. No replacement has been sourced at this late stage but a couple of our existing exhibitors have had a few feet of frontage added to their space.

All the snow has now gone, so I look forward to seeing many of you in Stafford at the weekend.

Colin

Exhibition Manager

• RMweb Premium

STAFFORD RAILWAY 2013 EXHIBITION UPDATE Monday 28th Jan (4 days to go)

I am sorry to report a second trader Phoenix Precision Paints has had to withdraw from this weekends exhibition.

We have requested that Shawplan have extra supplies of Phoenix Paints to meet your needs

Well only 36 layouts 5 Demobstrators and 45 traders trust you will enjoy the exhibition

As always full exhibition details are on our website www.staffordrailwaycircle.org.uk

Eltel

Hi folks, Looking forward to the show, if you need help planning a layout or developing an existing one, come along to the layout design clinic.  Sessions take about 15 to 20 minutes and  are geared to all levels.  The service is completely free...just ask.  Look forward to seeing you there.

Rgrds Paul (Lunn)

Hi, as I am unable to make the 400 mile round trip from 52F, I was wondering if any RMwebbers who are attending Stafford with their cameras could post a few pics of 'Ringburn Yard'.

The pics would be useful reference for my version of the layout  which I'm hoping to start building now that the weather has improved - http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/66595-springburn-yard/

Thanks,

Mal

• RMweb Premium

STAFFORD RAILWAY 2013 EXHIBITION UPDATE Tuesday 28th Jan (3 days to go)

The clubs layouts attending the exhibition this weekend "Whiteacres" first outing Warley 2012 "Seagone" in Railway Modeller Feb 2013 and Hogsmeade on Sodar (built by members of the BCB team many years ago) are in the loading area of the clubrooms ready for the weekend

Weather still looks great for the weekend - See you there

Eltel

Archived