Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Premium

This was last week. We sat on the bank of the Chelmer and Blackwater Navigation with our picnic (this was on a landing stage near Heybridge Basin), throwing bits of bread at the ducks, and seeing none of them would take a scrap of interest. After a while, it dawned on us we had duck sandwiches.

- Richard.

I think you and "trisonic" need to get together. He wears heels, apparently.....

Sometimes, I agree, but of the “Cuban” variety. The important point is that I don’t have to........

I’m far too old to be a Metrosexual (though I did literally bump into the late Lou Reed once in “Hell’s Kitchen”) but you gave my daughter a good laugh!

Best, Pete.

• Like 4

• RMweb Premium

According to Tetleys the best way to make a cup of tea is to agitate the bag............so every morning I slap her arse and say "two sugars fatty"  :jester:

Since you're still breathing, that's a lie!

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

This needs to be censored as there could be young children reading this forum.

We have had this discussion before. Anybody who lets young children view forums unsupervised (yes, including this one) wants locking up for child abuse.

As far as I am concerned, the only reason you want the picture to be censored is because you don't like it. Young children have nothing to do with it.

• RMweb Gold

That's a bit of a knee jerk reaction.

I didn't like that image and I certainly wouldn't want to explain the “humour” to my 7yr old.
It's now “out of sight – out of mind” so no need for further action by me closing my eyes!

Kev.
(Who is desperately wanting to add a humorous image that I might have.)