The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

Bloomin' heck - RMweb is transmogrifying into 'The Daily Wail'.  Is there no escape from this appalling and totally unappealing clan of women who seem to be famous for being famous and for little else?

Looks like another job for Lugovoi and Kovtun beckons...

• Like 1

Bloomin' heck - RMweb is transmogrifying into 'The Daily Wail'.  Is there no escape from this appalling and totally unappealing clan of women who seem to be famous for being famous and for little else?

I would second a motion to make RMweb a "Kardashian-free zone".

• RMweb Premium

When I was in the RAF you wore No 2 dress for a guard duty(ie not parade Best dress) but were inspected to see it was properly pressed and clean before hand. These days they seem more and more to wear camo gear, because it's warmer, dryer, and easier to clean and doesn't show the marks from all the mud on the sides of the cars as you lean into them to see ID cards.

As to the fluorescent tapes, In my day, (Oh God does saying that make me feel old)  All government departments Military and civilian had Crown exemption and couldn't be sued. These days they can and have to demonstrate "a duty of care" hence the silly fluorescent tapes.

Edited by TheQ