RMweb

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

:laugh: Had forgotten about Lord Charles :laugh:

What was his expression..."you silly @rse" or something like that!

Yes! Spot on. "Silly ar5e". The running joke of course was that his lordship was perpetually drunk. This was lost on me in the "60's because all the adults in my family were very well behaved.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

It's Lego so you can make it British or whatever you want :senile:

The Chimney is American in style, the Cow catcher is American,  the cab is American in style,  The Headlights are American, the Caboose is American, Just what would be left in the kit to make a British locomotive?

• RMweb Gold

The Chimney is American in style, the Cow catcher is American, the cab is American in style, The Headlights are American, the Caboose is American,

It obviously didn't make you smile ;)

Just what would be left in the kit to make a British locomotive?

It's Lego you just change the parts around with bits from the wagons, presents etc to do it. If you wanted to you could make it an old 2-2-2 with no cab, no headlight, no cow catcher and a straight chimney. Lego is all about options and creativity, you don't have to follow the instructions rigidly every time, just apply imagination ;)
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

It obviously didn't make you smile ;)

It's Lego you just change the parts around with bits from the wagons, presents etc to do it. If you wanted to you could make it an old 2-2-2 with no cab, no headlight, no cow catcher and a straight chimney. Lego is all about options and creativity, you don't have to follow the instructions rigidly every time, just apply imagination ;)

Never had lego, I went straight to airfix, first planes and tanks then once I had a model railway their railway kits...

Edited by TheQ