Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

The famous 'Chinese lady' painting by Tretckikov has always made me smile, partly because we had a similar one hanging in our hallway back in the early '70s, and visiting my Dad a few weeks ago in his new flat a copy on canvas has appeared in the hallway outside his front door...

post-7638-0-73163200-1492691914_thumb.jpg

• RMweb Gold

If you don't want an invoice coming your way, you can have the amateur opinion.

So, as a jockey, you'd call those legs "quite hairy..." ?

Edited by Stubby47

I seem to remember that, at the time, there were a lot of theories going round that the "Lady" was of entirely the opposite gender, and that it was one of the biggest cons of all time.......

The trouble is the light really shows it up. Fair enough, they are quite fine filaments, but they're definitely hairs nonetheless.

If she'd been lit from behind, nobody would have said a thing.

You gentlemen may wish to discuss the hirsuteness of those fine fine well formed stems. I meanwhile, just rejoice in the fact she didn't have a hairy ar$e!

P

Who is realising that we just don't pass through the four stages of life at a steady pace but seem to accelerate towards becoming ever more wrinkly & decrepit accompanied by having more hair fall out on a daily basis.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

You gentlemen may wish to discuss the hirsuteness of those fine fine well formed stems. I meanwhile, just rejoice in the fact she didn't have a hairy ar$e!

P

Who is realising that we just don't pass through the four stages of life at a steady pace but seem to accelerate towards becoming ever more wrinkly & decrepit accompanied by having more hair fall out on a daily basis.

Except for the ears. What is it with that forest that appears?

• RMweb Gold

Except for the ears. What is it with that forest that appears?

...and the nostrils.

... and the eye brows.

...and... Oh, actually, I can't mention such other places, it would contravene forum rules ;)

...and the on the end of your nose...

Have you monkeys never heard of waxing?

Mike.