The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Gold

It is unclear whether he was trying to break into the building, but he was arrested on suspicion of trespassing, said Alameda County Sheriff's Office spokesman Sergeant Ray Kelly.

Are American police really that dim?

Mike.

It is unclear whether he was trying to break into the building, but he was arrested on suspicion of trespassing, said Alameda County Sheriff's Office spokesman Sergeant Ray Kelly.

It's an artifact of the presumption of innocence until proven guilty used in police statements.

• RMweb Premium

So maybe he slipped whilst walking on the pavement and fell into the roof ventilator, possible I suppose!

Mike.

Knowing the area a little it is not of the best, it could be a homeless person looking for somewhere to sleep in the UK that would not be burglary.  I'm not sure about the law on trespass in the state of California.  However pigs might fly.

Jamie

• Like 1

I have had enough!!!! Will never help anyone again......EVER!! I'm too kindhearted, or I'm too stupid!! Yesterday it was so cold out that we took a man into our home out of the kindness of our heart. We felt so sorry for him. Poor thing was trembling out in the cold, he looked like he was covered in ice.
But this morning he had just vanished. Not a word...not even a goodbye or a thank you for sheltering him!! The last straw?!?! When I realized he had peed all over the living room floor!!! That's the thank you I get for being good to people?!?!?!
Now I'm going to warn my friends to watch out for this man! He is heavy set, wearing nothing but a scarf, he has a nose that looks like a carrot, two black eyes, and his arms are so skinny they look like sticks!!! Don't bring him into your house!! What a huge mess he made on the floor!!!

• Like 1

I have had enough!!!! Will never help anyone again......EVER!! I'm too kindhearted, or I'm too stupid!! Yesterday it was so cold out that we took a man into our home out of the kindness of our heart. We felt so sorry for him. Poor thing was trembling out in the cold, he looked like he was covered in ice.

But this morning he had just vanished. Not a word...not even a goodbye or a thank you for sheltering him!! The last straw?!?! When I realized he had peed all over the living room floor!!! That's the thank you I get for being good to people?!?!?!

Now I'm going to warn my friends to watch out for this man! He is heavy set, wearing nothing but a scarf, he has a nose that looks like a carrot, two black eyes, and his arms are so skinny they look like sticks!!! Don't bring him into your house!! What a huge mess he made on the floor!!!

You berk, you had me going there!  :jester:

Delivery Drivers:- Block the road like the wancer fecking driver did to me today. The only place in our narrow road where there was a car parked and he stops, (note not parked), opposite. Wasn't even near where he was delivering. After 5 minutes then tries to apologise. I told the feck-wit to be more considerate. 

Mr Angry Bustard, Lundun.