RMweb

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Premium
16 hours ago, MartynJPearson said:

Woah, 200,000 eggs with a value of £40,000. That would be 20p each. Can't remember when they were last that price in the shops.

Is that how much you get to eat one?😒

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, BoD said:

C7D18F03-F6B6-4F36-AD1E-A7BC16868240.jpeg.c81cf56d19f74537da49fa7293bf4cd9.jpeg

Well I don’t think beating your possible intended with clubs then beheading them is going to catch on, (unless you’re a preying mantis)

That comes later in the marriage when they find the trains you bought instead of taking them on holiday 

• Like 1
  • Funny 7

• RMweb Gold
On 14/02/2023 at 19:44, PaulRhB said:

Well I don’t think beating your possible intended with clubs then beheading them is going to catch on, (unless you’re a preying mantis)

That comes later in the marriage when they find the trains you bought instead of taking them on holiday.   I mean, takes trains on holiday but doesn't buy them I mean what's the point mumble grumble bumble....

It's clearly better to buy trains than it is to take them on holiday, what sort of mushrooms you on?  

• Funny 1

This was written by ChatCPT.

EXT. A QUIET YORKSHIRE VILLAGE - DAY

Michael Palin is standing in the centre of a sleepy Yorkshire village, surrounded by small cottages.

Michael: Today, we're in what has been dubbed the most boring village in Yorkshire. It's not hard to see why.

As Michael starts to explore the village, he can't help but feel unimpressed by the lack of anything interesting.

Michael: This village is so dull, I'm struggling to find anything noteworthy to show you.

Michael walks along the empty streets, trying to find anything that might pique his interest.

Michael: I'm sorry to say, but this place is not living up to my expectations. It's just too quiet and uneventful.

As Michael continues to explore, he comes across a small museum that celebrates the village's agricultural heritage.

Michael: Well, this museum is a start. It's interesting to learn about the history of the village, even if it is a bit niche.

Michael goes to explore the museum, he finds it closed for the day.

Michael: Of course. Just my luck.

Michael walks down a deserted street.

Michael: I thought I had seen it all, but the more I explore this village, the more miserable I become. From getting lost in a maze of identical houses to getting caught in a sudden downpour, this trip has been a complete disaster. I'm sorry to say, but this village really lives up to its reputation as the most boring place in Yorkshire.

Michael walks to the edge of the village.

Michael: It's not every day that I have a miserable time on one of my travels, but this village really takes the cake. I suppose even the most boring places have their charm, but I'm struggling to see it today.

Michael leaves the village, feeling disappointed by his experience.

Edited by DavidB-AU
formatting

• RMweb Premium
47 minutes ago, DavidB-AU said:

This was written by ChatCPT.

EXT. A QUIET YORKSHIRE VILLAGE - DAY

Michael Palin is standing in the centre of a sleepy Yorkshire village, surrounded by small cottages.

Michael: Today, we're in what has been dubbed the most boring village in Yorkshire. It's not hard to see why.

As Michael starts to explore the village, he can't help but feel unimpressed by the lack of anything interesting.

Michael: This village is so dull, I'm struggling to find anything noteworthy to show you.

Michael walks along the empty streets, trying to find anything that might pique his interest.

Michael: I'm sorry to say, but this place is not living up to my expectations. It's just too quiet and uneventful.

As Michael continues to explore, he comes across a small museum that celebrates the village's agricultural heritage.

Michael: Well, this museum is a start. It's interesting to learn about the history of the village, even if it is a bit niche.

Michael goes to explore the museum, he finds it closed for the day.

Michael: Of course. Just my luck.

Michael walks down a deserted street.

Michael: I thought I had seen it all, but the more I explore this village, the more miserable I become. From getting lost in a maze of identical houses to getting caught in a sudden downpour, this trip has been a complete disaster. I'm sorry to say, but this village really lives up to its reputation as the most boring place in Yorkshire.

Michael walks to the edge of the village.

Michael: It's not every day that I have a miserable time on one of my travels, but this village really takes the cake. I suppose even the most boring places have their charm, but I'm struggling to see it today.

Michael leaves the village, feeling disappointed by his experience.

A few minutes of my day, that I'll never get back!

• Agree 6