The Festival of British Railway Modelling

BRMExhibitions

An offer I intend taking up! - the 77xxx will be donated as a raffle prize at the forthcoming Mansfield Show (March 2nd & 3rd).

Steve, will you take credit cards or do I need to taken even more cash? - at this rate I'll need a security guard :lol:

Ian, typing error I am sure 76xxx. :jester:

Regards,Derek.

• Administrators

Hi

Now Wednesday PM-still not received my prebooked tickets to Doncaster--Anybody else in same boat? Have Emailed sales at BRM but no reply as yet

Richard

Hi Richard,

I'll get in contact with the exhibitions team ASAP and ask someone to get in touch.

Steve

Hi

Now Wednesday PM-still not received my prebooked tickets to Doncaster--Anybody else in same boat? Have Emailed sales at BRM but no reply as yet

Richard

Hi Richard

Your tickets should be making their way over to you now, if you have not receieved them by Friday please call our exhibitions team on 01778 391123 (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm) we will be able arrange something for you.

Thanks Andy.

Just have to hope there are some left AND I actually get there - the weather is looking decidedly iffy...

I'm traveling from Grimsby to the show Sunday, which ironically thanks to train times means I'm having to go via Sheffield sat night lol. Keeping a very close eye on the snow....

• Administrators

Just a quick reminder that The Festival of British Railway Modelling at Doncaster is this Saturday and Sunday (February 9 & 10).

Doors open at 9.30am for those that have pre-booked, or 10am for people who will paid on the door.

For more details go to: https://www.model-railways-live.co.uk/Exhibitions/5/The_Festival_of_British_Railway_Modelling

We hope to see you all at the show.

Steve

• RMweb Premium

Just a quick reminder that The Festival of British Railway Modelling at Doncaster is this Saturday and Sunday (February 9 & 10).

Doors open at 9.30am for those that have pre-booked, or 10am for people who will paid on the door.

For more details go to: https://www.model-railways-live.co.uk/Exhibitions/5/The_Festival_of_British_Railway_Modelling

We hope to see you all at the show.

Steve

This weekend Steve? I thought we had another week to get BCB ready. ;-p

• RMweb Gold

This weekend Steve? I thought we had another week to get BCB ready. ;-p

Good luck Chris.It will be fine I'm sure.Just think of the social side and beers drunk.I'm well jell. :no:

Archived