Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Holiday Quiz

Andy Y

• RMweb Gold

knock knock........

whooooose there??

the men in the white coats have come for you after that last puzzle!

Wibble!

Thou kiddest not! Couldn't even find all the edge bits - and there's no box lid to put the pieces you ain't using yet!

• RMweb Premium

Big mistake trying to do no4. By the time it was done the 'View New Content' only went back to the time I logged in and using 'Active Content' was restricted to 200 topics which only went back to lunch time so I have missed everything from Sunday night when I got Chesterfield correct up to Monday lunch. :rolleyes:

Can't wait for the next one - just hope the bits are bigger - I'm crossed eyed now with RSI in my right hand :blush:

Mike

• RMweb Gold

Hee hee, I've got both of day two, a bit peeved that I'd guessed Chesterfield but thought I'd have been too late to enter at 1 o'clock yesterday morning! the second jigsaw toda was a swine but I'm pleased to have been right with first guess at both layouts...

Andi, possibly in with a chance after all if they're all going to be at this sort of time of night!

Both on the forum, both lovely layouts which had passed me by. Apart from the enjoyment of doing the jigsaws, it was a pleasure to leaf through the pictures once I'd found both of them.

Besides, if you think this is hard, try Googling 'King William Quiz' and have a go at that!

• RMweb Premium

OK, I realise I may not be the most popular person on your screen at the moment but if it's any consolation no-one else has got the two right so far. wink.gif

Too right, Mrs GWR banished me from the computer yesterday evening whist she did the puzzlesunsure.gif

Am enjoying the puzzles but I thought no4 was really hard. It took me the bones of four hours to do it but I stuck at it as i didn't want it to beat me. Someone like me would have no chance in a competition like this as I really wouldn't know where the photos are from.Its a good competition with a lovely prize for the winner. Whoever he/she is will have earned it.

Are all the competition parts going to be puzzles ?

Archived